Random good picture Not show
1. These providers are often dial-up linkages of lower bandwidth when compared to telecom and cable highways.
2. It can be used over low bandwidth WAN and VPN connections.
3. These have poor linearity, low bandwidth and a low S/N ratio.
4. Then give an example of one with low bandwidth and low latency.
5. Results The characteristics of low bandwidth occupied, high security, and high scalability of stream-media transmission technology fit the needs of PACS development.
6. MPEG4 is video compression standard of low bandwidth, and there is abroad application in net-video meeting and video monitoring field.
7. Because the two systems have low bandwidth efficiency, tail cancellation and cyclic reconstruction and the iterative techniques are applied to the two systems.
8. This system, called WAP 1.0 (Wireless Application Protocol) failed, mostly due to the microscopic screens, low bandwidth, and poor service.
9. This article described some common scenarios when using WebSphere MQ in SMB environments, and discussed the issues of dynamic IP addresses at the destination end, multiple ISPs, and low bandwidth.
10. The video tracker controls a mirror to acquire the Relay Mirror Experiment (RME) satellite, and provides a robust low bandwidth tracking loop to remove line of sight jitter.
11. The invention discloses an image filtering process method, which solves the problem of low bandwidth efficiency of an external memory during image scaling.
12. A fly - by - light flight control systemfly - by - wire system which is susceptible to electromagnetic interference and has low bandwidth.
13. If set the TLC320AD50 in master mode, and the DSP work in subordinate mode, we can realize the high speed and real time A/D, D/A conversation, and the low bandwidth speech signal is received.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. How do you manage base nodes or Network Deployment cells that are geographically diverse, and connected possibly through a high latency, low bandwidth network?
15. MPEG-4 standard supports low bitrate applications so well that it can adapt to low bandwidth applications based on the NC environment.
16. Therefore the proposed schemes have low communication cost and more applicable in the networks with low bandwidth.
17. However, compared with fixed network, the wireless communication network which supports mobile computing has low bandwidth and poor quality.
18. Manage branch servers that are geographically dispersed and reachable only through a low bandwidth, high latency network.
19. The format allows streaming of video (on-line video, Internet TV) with low bandwidths. Because of the low bandwidth priority, quality is often reduced.
20. The TCP/IP protocol is a fast networking option for low bandwidth applications, and is ideal for small devices or for cases where a cost is associated with every byte of data transferred.
More similar words: bandwidth, high bandwidth, width, in width, snowbank, widthwise, lowball, pulse width, narrowband, blowback, far and wide, pulse width modulation, snowball, crowbar, throw back, throwback, low blow, mid-thirties, sandwich, worldwide, world-wide, man and wife, blow-by-blow, Easier said than done, second wind, ham sandwich, world wide web, No sooner said than done, henry david thoreau, bread and wine.