Random good picture Not show
1. The college principal promised to look into the matter.
2. look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
3. Look into my eyes,you will see what you mean to me.
4. They set up a working party to look into the issue.
5. The government will look into how to reduce unemployment.
6. look into the problem of drug abuse.
7. They took a long look into the abyss before deciding whether to jump.
8. An independent committee will look into alleged human rights abuses.
9. The Government set up a working party to look into the problem.
10. A working party has been set up to look into the problem.
11. I just want to look into that antique shop.
12. So I decided to look into private insurance schemes.
13. I was in no hurry to look into it.
14. Look into the future is far more difficult but here are ten predictions for 1992: 1.
15. A look into the Christie archives showed that the catalogue listed four soup tureens[sentencedict.com], each selling for ￡68.
16. His group wanted to broaden their remit to look into possible Moon landing missions.
17. Think about it when you look into my eyes, and before you go to sleep.
18. Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. George Eliot
19. The Football Association might now look into the incident, which is captured on film.
20. He took one last look into the abyss and slid back.
21. The government has instituted a court of inquiry to look into the allegations.
22. This committee may want to exercise its discretion to look into those charges.
23. The local council set up a committee of inquiry to look into policing arrangements.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. I ...understand how a parent might hit a child- it's because you can look into their eyes and see a reflection of yourself that you wish you hadn't. Jodi Picoult
25. Within ten days, a special prosecutor had been appointed to look into criminal misconduct.
26. Folding her against him, he gave a long sigh, then moved her back so that he could look into her face.
27. On arriving at the Imaginary Universes Laboratory, Gedanken immediately took a look into the experimental box.
28. In the interests of road safety please could you look into this matter and take appropriate action.
29. Manzi said he was contacted by an intermediary in December who suggested he look into Industry.
30. It was such an important breakthrough, however, that other states immediately began to look into it.
More similar words: look in, break into, cookie, look, look out, look at, look for, look on, look up, look to, look down on, look back, overlook, look over, look after, look through, look forward to, into, get into, go into, cut into, come into, fall into, point out, fit into, in touch, run into, turn into, burst into, slide into.