Random good picture Not show
1) Thousands of young people are facing long-term unemployment.
2) They illustrate that, at a time when long-term unemployment is spiralling, it does not pay to make mistakes.
3) Since October, long-term unemployment among 18 to 24-year-olds rose by 14,100 to 209,600, the highest level since October 1987.
4) Long-term unemployment can be devastating.
5) Our aim is to prevent long-term unemployment, rather than just trying to cope with it after it has occurred.
6) It has high unemployment and considerable long-term unemployment.
7) Rise in long-term unemployment There's been a sharp rise in the number of people out of work for more than a year.
8) Long-term unemployment among the over-50s has halved over the past four years.
9) Long-term unemployment rose in all regions compared with a year ago.
10) One can only speculate on the effect of long-term unemployment on vandalism, football hooliganism and the crime rate in general.
11) Long-term unemployment by men and the high cost of child care are among the most frequently cited reasons for the increase.
12) Its rate of long-term unemployment now is much higher than in the United States.
13) The official jobless rate conceals a surge in long-term unemployment to a postwar record.
14) Europe also needs a clear determination to avoid long-term unemployment.
15) Long-term unemployment among middle-aged professionals, who do not qualify for workfare, is on the rise, says Leong Sze Hian,[http://sentencedict.com/long-term unemployment.html] a financial expert and blogger.
16) A rise in the number of Americans drawing long-term unemployment compensation also made a sharp economic rebound seem less likely.
17) And what about near - record unemployment, with long-term unemployment worse than at any time since the 1930 s?
18) The focus has now shifted towards the problem of long-term unemployment.
19) Mr Milburn said the new statistics also revealed a disturbing trend towards long-term unemployment.
20) The second problem is the prejudice which redundancy and long-term unemployment may create in the mind of the interviewer.
21) One brighter aspect of the unemployment figures in Shrewsbury has been the steady and sustained drop in long-term unemployment.
22) I asked Barry why he felt it important to mention his long-term unemployment in this article about leisure.
23) There was also a drop in the number of people on long term long-term unemployment assitanceassistance.
24) There was also a drop in the number of people on long term long-term unemployment assistance.
25) These include the over-50s, where the redundancy rate is at its highest and long-term unemployment has shot up to 43.7pc in the past year, according to the ONS.
26) There was also a drop in the number of people on long-term unemployment assistance.
27) There was also a drop in the number of people on long-term unemployment assitanceassistance.
28) As a matter of fact, the US government cites "the unprecedented rise" of long-term unemployment to justify this decision.
More similar words: unemployment, unemployment rate, mass unemployment, unemployment line, total unemployment, rate of unemployment, unemployment benefit, unemployment insurance, structural unemployment, frictional unemployment, unemployment compensation, state unemployment insurance, termination of employment, employment, employment interview, temporary employment, full employment, employment rate, out of employment, employment office, underemployment, total employment, employment agency, lifetime employment, employment contract, contract of employment, condition of employment, long-term investments, unemployed, unemployable.