Random good picture Not show
1. The living horseshoe crab, Limulus; compare with Fig. 38.
2. RESULTS panangin injection did not interference in limulus test.
3. CONCLUSION The turbidimetric limulus test provided a new way to detect the endotoxin in panangin injection.
4. The FDA quickly gave permission to use this "Limulus amebocyte lysate, " or LAL, test for detecting pyrogens .
5. OBJECTIVE The kinetic turbidimetric limulus test was used in the endotoxin assay of Puer arin injection.
6. Results; Xueshuantong injection did not interfere with limulus agent in 12 diluted concentration.
7. The results obtained by the limulus amebocyte lysate test were the same with those from the biosensor technique.
8. METH0DS: Apply the coacervation mechanism of limulus reagent and bacteria endotoxin to judge it endotoxic limes in specimen was corresponding to the prescript.
9. Methods Using kinetic turbidimetric limulus test method to determine the content of bacterial endotoxin.
10. To study the Chromogenic substrate limulus amebocyte lysate(LAL) to detect the content of bacterial endotoxin in human albumin.
11. RESULTS The injection did not interfere with the limulus agent in 10 times diluted concentration.
12. Kinetic turbidimetric limulus test for determination of bacterial endotoxin in procaine hydrochloride injection and the interferential factors was investigated.
13. Objective: The kinetic turbidimetric Limulus test was used in the endotoxin assay of Ligustrazin Hydrochloride injection.
14. Results Dilution penicillin did not interfere with limulus agent in 120 diluted concentrations.
15. RESULTS Mai luoning injection did not interfere with limulus agent at the 20 times diluted concentration.
16. METHODS Inhibition and enhancement test was performed with limulus amebocyte lysate manufactured by two different companies.
17. If exposed to cholerae, Limulus blood will coagulates immediately, stopping the reproduction of bacteria.
18. The limulus lysate activity of LPS preparations were measured by the limulus chromo- genic diazotic assay and was calculated according to their correspondent reference test with standard endotoxin.
19. Results: The injection did not interfere with limulus agent in 5 times diluted concentration.
20. OBJECTIVE To approach the feasibility of replacing pyrogen test with bacterial endotoxin test (BET) by analysing the interference of the injection to Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL).
21. Objective: To introduce the situation of research on bacterial endotoxin test(BET) for proteins and peptides with Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) method in China.
22. OBJECTIVE To measure the endotoxin quantitatively in panangin injection by the kinetic turbidimetric limulus test.
23. Endotoxin concentrations in the plasma of rats and human body were measured through limulus test.
24. In order to know the pyrogen in the disposable syringes and the repeatedly used glass syringes, Limulus Amebocyte Lysate test was used to carry out batch examination.
25. Method: Interference tests in tinidazole injection were performed with limulus test agents provided by different factories.
26. Aim To study the bacterial endotoxin test of yinzhihuang limulus lysate agent.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Objective : To study the bacterial endotoxins test for shenbi an injection using limulus lysate agent.
28. OBJECTIVE To study the bacterial endotoxin test for Dengzhan Xixin injection using limulus lysate agent.
29. By using this method, the dose-dependent inactivation of LPS by human serum and plasma, Limulus plasma, LAL and polymyxin B was demonstrated.
30. Objective :To establish a method for determination of bacterial endotoxin in cefotiam hydrochloride for injection (CHI) by kinetic turbidimetric limulus test.
More similar words: stimulus, conditioned stimulus, ramulus, hamulus, tumulus, romulus, humulus, cumulus, altocumulus, cumulus cloud, stratocumulus, simul, oculus, populus, angulus, annulus, lupulus, modulus, regulus, stimuli, primula, tribulus, volvulus, musculus, calculus, sacculus, simulant, simulate, funiculus, calculuses.