Random good picture Not show
1. But above all, a synthetic chemical lacks the life-force found only in nature.
2. Feel your life-force in motion!
3. His life-force seemed to vanish in those last days.
4. We are all manifestations of the same life-force.
5. Tax agency has disdayed its powerful life-force, at the same time, some inadequacy has been exposed.
6. The life-force of the environmental protection law depends on its actual enforcement in our social life.
7. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises are the most life-force and important economic organizations.
8. The life-force of enterprise competition is the innovation of products and the quick reaction capability to the market.
9. Only by knowing students circumstances and requirements (demands ) and adjusting to the situation , the education can remain vitality (life-force ) to exploit and guide (direct ) people' daily life .
10. Spiritual healing aims to correct these deep-seated imbalances by strengthening the flow of the life-force and removing any negative forces or imbalances.
11. But they will be remembered for their profound creative insight and as the people who restored the mill as a vibrant life-force.sentencedict.com
12. Pantheism is also present in Buddhism, with Brahman being the life-force.
13. As a traditional method of Ideological and Political Education, Dredging Education has special functions and been lasting the life-force for a long time.
14. In this paper, the author makes a deep sight into the life-force and into the image of "Wine - bibber Wine", and also does some researches into its sales advertising.
15. This article also thinks the slogans and imprints of Kazak nationality are symbols of holy totem and embodiment of the life-force of totem ancestor in real life .
16. As an important principle of traditional civil law, the life-force of good faith doctrine is durable.
17. Read on and discover why water can help your loss weight and why it is your essential life-force.
18. Developing with the deepening of quality education, computer assisting teaching showing it's life-force.
19. To study the competitive strategy and competitiveness of private enterprise is to make it better adapt to the changing environment and to keep its life-force .
20. Above all, 'Voices of Bam'is an ode to the indefatigable life-force embodied by the people of this town.
21. The proporous development of contemporary socialism modernization construction cause with China's characteristic is showing and proving its giant life-force.
22. As a special industrial organization mode, SME clusters display powerful life-force and economic victor in recent years.
23. Erecting and blazing abroad urban tourism image is the life-force of urban tourism destination, and it is the core problem for urban tourism research and exploitation to resolve.
24. To them, the earth is the sacred body of the goddess, whose life-force flows through everything.
More similar words: life force, life form, brute force, tour de force, police force, defence force, tensile force, impulsive force, repulsive force, attractive force, compressive force, propulsive force, productive forces, electromotive force, life, force, lifes, lifer, g force, forced, g-force, see life, for life, in life, in force, perforce, forceps, enforce, by force, force out.