Random good picture Not show
1. Each lexical item was also tagged with a syntactic category. 188.8.131.52.
2. Each lexical item is given its own card and is filed alphabetically.
3. But a new lexical item only becomes 'entirely yours' when you know how to use it.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. "Concept words", "predicate", "lexical item" and "concept" are four different notions, their relationship are quite complicated.
5. Because of cultural differences, the same lexical item may not mean the same thing to people of different countries.
6. The a-structure of a lexical item is thus a part of its lexical entry.
7. For a certain lexical item, its argument structure or valency structure determines its syntactic structure.
8. Correspondingly, we shall have to consider three aspects of the delimitation of a lexical item.
9. These often show a dissociation between the stem of a lexical item and its affix.
10. But the only difference between these two sentences lies in the choice of the lexical item as object.
11. The cultural connotation evolving during the course of usage of a lexical item usually pivots on its conceptual meaning enriched as a result of the process of repetitive uses.
12. The process of inherent semantic components' formation of a lexical item is complicated and controlled by various factors.
13. It is the phenomenon that the connotation of a lexical item can be conveyed by the habitual co-occurrence of its collocates, as revealed through the exploration of a computer-readable corpus.
14. Six main categories of deep-structure marker are identified:word order, lexical item, grammatical structure, prosody, punctuation and conjunction.
15. Some acronyms as scientific terminology are used as a lexical item.
16. The author attempts to analyze the contextual effect on the lexical item and its semantic content with the application of relevance theory.
17. However, if two people "know" the meaning of a particular lexical item , their lexical knowledge may not be identical.
18. According to these two theories, only in certain syntactic structures can a lexical item be semantically and grammatically right in a phrase, clause or sentence.
19. While in different writings, the frequency of using the lexical item is different.
20. Both one-predicate logic and the class logic can not express all characteristics of traditional lexical item logic.
More similar words: lexicalized, lexicalization, lexical, lexically, mexicali, lexicographical, lexical semantics, lexical ambiguity, indexical, lexics, lexicon, dyslexic, lexicology, lexicography, lexicographer, mental lexicon, lexicographic, additional item, Mexican, logicality, musicality, typicality, topicality, mexican war, physicality, verticality, criticality, political system, mexican peso, practicality.