Random good picture Not show
1. The thought of Lao-Tzu is of practical significance for adherence to the scientific development concept.
2. Lao-Tzu, for example, suggests in his writings that humans do so much in pursuit of their insatiable desires they are likely to ruin the earth.
3. These wise words, written by the Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu in the sixth century BC, can provide useful guidance for Asian equity investors in the 21st century AD.
4. Lao-tzu became deified as a revealer of sacred texts and a savior, and techniques of spiritual attainment became fully elaborated.
5. Shakyamuni Buddha, Jesus, Confucius and Lao-tzu all had to die. Where there is birth, there must be death!
6. To quote the great philosopher Lao-tzu: "The way of heaven is to benefit others and not to injure.
7. According to the story, Lao-tzu, the older of the two sages, thought very little of Confucius.
8. The Chinese philosopher Lao-Tzu said "The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step."
9. At the other end of Eurasia, Lao-tzu, Chuang-tzu and the followers of Confucius elaborated Chinese thought; the abacus and blast furnace were invented; and the Grand Canal was begun.
10. Thus Lao-Tzu rarely speaks of politics on a universal scale. Instead, he elaborates on how to run a good state in the interest of its people.
11. "Manifest the simple, " urged lao-tzu, "embrace the primitive, reduce selfishness, have few desires.
12. The two greatest moral philosophers of ancient China, Lao-tzu and Confucius, thought in very different ways.
13. Don't forget the words of Lao-Tzu: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
14. Honestly, on the first meeting, I had full of expectation to Chengmin. I found him, as a brave young man, seems with predestine relation with Lao-tzu.
15. And that is where the last two teachings by Lao-tzu come in. Selfishness and untrammeled desire for profits have no use in uncertain and "decoupled" markets.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I notice that nearly in each talk, he mentioned Lao-tzu, the relationship between Lao-tzu and Chinese culture and art, between Lao-tzu and the future and fortune of oil painting in China.
17. Is it merely because he was born in the land where Lao-tzu once lived ?