Random good picture Not show
1. Using lactic acid as monomer, L- lactide was synthesized by condensation polymerization and consequent depolymerization steps.
2. Poly(L lactide)(PLLA) has been synthesized by ring opening polymerization of L lactide(L LA) initiated with stannous octoate and ultrasound radiation.
3. A low molecular weight poly(DL lactide) containing carbon carbon bonds was synthesized from DL lactide, glycerin and fumaric acid.
4. The effects of the synthesis conditions such as monomer(lactide) purity, catalyst(stannous octoate) concentration, vacuum level, reaction time and temperature, were discussed.
5. Poly - lactide is one of the generally acknowledged biodegradable macromolecular materials.
6. PLA has been produced by ring-opening polymerization of lactide or direct polycondensation of lactic acid.
7. Determination of lactic acid residue in L- lactide is necessary in controlling its purity and the quality in applications.
8. Specific drug–polymer interactions are engineered by optimizing the lactide to glycolide ratio and including specific polymer end groups.
9. Poly ( L - lactide ) ( PLLA ) was synthesized by ring - opening polymerization of L - lactide using cyclic tin alkoxide compound as initiator.
10. Finally, the structure of lactide was characterized and the solvent effects on the recrystallization were compared between ethyl acetate and acetone.
11. Theoretical studies on synthetic process of lactide were carried out with density functional theory and the geometries of compounds maybe to appear in reactive system were optimized.
12. Ethyl lactate was synthesized by transesterification of D, L- lactide with ethanol utilizing concentrated sulfuric acid as catalyst.
13. There are two main methods to synthetizing PLA, ring-opening polymerization of lactide and condensation polymerization of lactic acid.
14. Some exploring experiments were carried out and a stable, accurate and highly sensitive HPLC method was constructed for quantitative analysis of lactide and ethyl lactate.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. Polylactic acid (PLA) is a linear aliphatic polyester produced by poly-condensation of naturally produced lactic acid or by the catalytic ring opening of the lactide group.
16. The structure of polylactic acid is characterized with FTIR, DSC, WAXD methods. The results show that PLLA is the lactide ring-opening polymerization product .
17. The influence of melt polycondensation and solvent refluxing methods of lactide polymerization and chain extension agents on relative molecular weight of polylactide was studied.
18. The in situ graft copolymerization of starch with D , L - lactide was investigated.
19. This technology can not only reduce the cost of producing lactide , but also solve the pollution problems from kitchen garbage.
20. Acryloyloxystarch was prepared and used as the parent for free radical initiated graft copolymerization with the end functionalized hydroxyethyl methacrylate macromonomer of poly (D, L lactide).
21. Lactide is the midbody for the preparation of poly(lactic acid), the ratio of lactic acid to lactide is low and hamper the extensive application of PLA.
22. There are two main methods to synthesis PLA, ring- opening polymerization of lactide and condensation polymerization of lactic acid.
More similar words: bacterial action, lactic, galactic, galactoside, prolactin, stalactite, real action, lactic acid, civil action, lactiferous, legal action, product identification, social action, prophylactic, anaphylactic, actinide, extragalactic, personal action, control action, normal activity, intergalactic, actinides, social activity, chemical action, sexual activity, industrial action, judicial activism, commercial activity, anaphylactic shock, intergalactic space.