Random good picture Not show
(1) Joint control is found where the parent companies must agree on decisions concerning the joint venture company.
(2) The Regulation also applies to the acquisition of joint control by a number of companies acting in concert.
(3) The modular joint control system architecture is proposed.
(4) The paper presented fire alarm and fire fighting joint control system of an office building detail.
(5) Finally, we conducted a single joint control, a coupling control of two joints and simulation of reflection with the application of this system.
(6) Investment enterprises invested enterprises of joint control or significant influence of a long-term equity investment measured by employing the equity method should be.
(7) There is joint control of that credit card which means you may very desperately want him or her off the card, but your hands are tied if they won't budge.
(8) The joint control survey was conducted by the Highways Department in Hong Kong and the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Western Corridor Project Office in Shenzhen.
(9) The regulation also applies to the acquisition of joint control by a number of companies acting in concert.
(10) The joint control of auto chassis dynamometer system and CFVCVS is accomplished by means of simple and reliable TTL digital logic circuit in the exhaust gas evaluation test.
(11) The paper presented fire alarm and fire fighting joint control system of an office building in detail.
(12) Intime Department Store and the West for a hundred large stake in joint control[sentencedict.com], there are precedents.
(13) Fulfill the flood prediction solution of Luanhe reservoir group, creating the condition for realizing the joint control of there reservoirs.
(14) The effect of the current treatment can only achieve joint control of inflammation and other organizations to reduce joint pain and systemic symptoms, and can not achieve radical goals.
(15) Held ball: Formerly called a "jump ball". When two players on opposite teams are in joint control of the ball.
(16) The automatic control system, which is composed of alarm system, switching soil moisture sensor and switching temperature sensor, makes joint control with the manual control system.
(17) Through the result of analysis, we put forth some measures, such as tripartite system reform and improvement of drug approval system and joint control policy for the false high prices of the medicine.
(18) Geoffrey Forden of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology thinks that Iran should set up a commercial partnership with western and regional governments to put Natanz under joint control.
(19) Then, with the simulation of biological neural integration, this paper built a coupling control system of a single robot leg of two joints based on the single joint control system.
(20) These zones will be partnerships with domestic companies, but Chinese enterprise will have joint control of production, brand, logistics and distribution assets.
(21) The aim of this treaty was to create a situation in which the imperialist powers had joint control of China and it actually cleared the way for exclusive domination by the U.
(22) Under this background, various countries determination cooperation motion, the hope can joint control this storm.
More similar words: management control, control point, joint conference, joint consultation, point contact, heat control, riot control, cost control, budget control, input control, direct control, export control, flight control, joint committee, joint commission, in the control of, internal control, internal controls, controlling interest, management contract, employment contract, control, in control, electronic control, control console, economic control, decontrol, control condition, controlled economy, air control.