Random good picture Not show
1. This is by far the easiest model of information flow to control.
2. So far, Firbas' approach to information flow can be summed up as follows.
3. Ideas and information flow more rapidly, and action becomes easier.
4. Integrate meterail flow and information flow, maintenance SAP system.
5. The theme is called information flow in biological systems.
6. Information flow to and from one central member.
7. The control problems of the information flow in the discrete queue system parallel servers withdifferentserve ratearediscussed.
8. Create structured analysis, information flow , process - oriented , data-oriented, and data process diagrams as well as data flowcharts.
9. Information flow was often overlooked because it was not viewed as being critical by customers.
10. Provide timely information flow and reports in accordance with the required sales administration process.
11. Finally, utilizing agents to control the information flow, the model of information flow and net structure are built.
12. The only solution to handle these three unsynchronized information flows is to implement a separate full change management for each information flow.
13. The erratic information flow is not entirely the fault of top officials.
14. An servers information monitoring and analyzing system information flow analysis and datamaintenance.
15. A process algebraic approach to the modelling of information flow security is explained.
16. The discordance between the dramatic increase of information flow and the distribution of information brings difficulty and risk to scientific and efficient policy-making.
17. Information flow in the process of product dismantlement and its comprehensive usage are analyzed.
18. As resource flow and information flow, logistics is human's main artery, It reflect the comprehensive ability and competitive capacity. also, logistics is a scientific and systemic business field.
19. Since the network information flow can approach the max-flow and the throughput is increased by adopting network coding.
20. It is as flexible, in terms of processing and information flow, as the blackboard system used in Hearsay-II.
21. Each regime of control is boosted by deepening loops of feedback and information flow.
22. These include the fast-changing aspects of the situation: the information flow, flow of goods and so on.
23. Taking the fire control system of a certain antiaircraft gun as an example, the TABU work flow is introduced, and the principle and construction of the information flow model is described.
24. Then based on this level search engine marketing method is mainly displays and information flow sources.
25. Supply chain management as a modern management thinking, it is important for improving the efficiencies of logistics, funds flow and information flow of enterprises.
26. This article proceed from information game, to analyse the information flow in enterprise and the incentive relation between trustor and agent.
27. The knowledge and technology diffusion in supply chain are different from the traditional information flow.
28. Chapter 2 adopts a step-by-step method to set forth some related theoretical background of information flow integration of supply chain according to the research topic.
29. With the ever increasing globalization in trade flow, funds flow and information flow[sentencedict.com/information flow.html], competition across countries and regions will intensify.
30. What's better is to have a handful of "superstars" on a project who are well-connected and in the center of the information flow.
More similar words: confidential information, information, conformation, informational, reaction formation, information age, misinformation, disinformation, for your information, information desk, information media, inside information, information system, primary information, genetic information, financial information, information superhighway, extraneous information, information processing, information technology, proprietary information, Management Information System, information processing system, management information systems, informative, informatics, informatively, uninformative, inflammation, formation.