Synonym: reciprocally. Similar words: in return for, return, take turns, in regard to, in relation to, turn, turn on, turn off. Meaning: adv. (often followed by `for') in exchange or in reciprocation.
Random good picture Not show
1) I bought him a bottle of drink in return for his kindness.
2) Police offer leniency to criminals in return for information.
3) He was motivated by love,and expected nothing in return.
4) What did you give him in return?
5) Can I buy you lunch in return for your help?
6) I bought him a drink in return for his help.
7) He is always helping people without expecting anything in return.
8) Liz agreed to look after the baby in return for a free room.
9) The government promised greater tax cuts in return for continued wage restraints.
10) The saboteurs had demanded money in return for revealing how they hacked into the systems.
11) In return for his donation,[http://sentencedict.com/in return.html] he wanted face time with the President.
12) America helped the rebels in return for their promise to support democracy.
13) The deal offers an increase in policy value in return for giving up guarantees.
14) I'd like to do something for you in return/exchange for everything you've done for me.
15) In return for some caretaking duties, we are offering a free flat and a small remuneration.
16) I wish I could do something in return for the kindness I have received from him.
17) It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
18) I wouldn't care success oilure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
19) It seems only fair that they should give us something in return.
20) The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
21) Have clean and pure mind, noble sentiment; in each patient with a occupation smile; do not expect anything in return just offer in their heart.
22) They struck a bargain with the landlord that they would look after the garden in return for being allowed to use it.
23) I asked her opinion, but she just asked me a question in return.
24) He's on to a good thing, he has free accommodation in return for answering the phone when the family are out.
25) In a compromise between management and unions, a 4% pay rise was agreed in return for an increase in productivity.
26) I'll let you borrow it on one condition: you lend me your bicycle in return.
27) The bargain they reached with their employers was to reduce their wage claim in return for a shorter working week.
28) She gave them all the help she could, and asked for nothing in return.
29) We offer an excellent all-round education to our students. In return, we expect students to work hard.
30) I'm just watching for a chance to punish him in return!
More similar words: in return for, return, take turns, in regard to, in relation to, turn, turn on, turn off, turn in, turn to, turn up, in turn, turn out, turn down, turn away, turn over, turn into, furniture, genre, get up, let up, set up, meet up with, unrelentingly, burn out, burn up, journal, retire, retain, stretch.