Random good picture Not show
1. If marvelous imaginal sufficiently pleasant, then in the book that filled the poetic sentiment and the resourceful play language causes the stream of people company to go and return.
2. The wing disc is one of the imaginal discs of the silkworm, which locates the two sides of the 2nd and 3rd thoracic section and grows separately into adult wing.
3. Evolving thinking, especial imaginal thinking, has great significance in the formation of moral character.
4. Also easy to promote the imaginal memory and the narration spreads.
5. We can also find from her unique imaginal sense,[sentencedict.com] that she is a bright lamp illuminating the current Chinese industry and agriculture from conflict to harmony.
6. She tried all imaginal ways to prevent a prosecution.
7. Bloom shows us that this Shakespearean cosmos is analogous to Corbin's "Imaginal Realm" of the Sufis, the place of soul or souls.
8. Picture teaching is a kind of vivid and imaginal teaching method, which can stimulate students learning interest , enhance teaching effects in class and improve the quality of English teaching.
9. Literature is, by nature(sentencedict.com), imaginal.
10. The result of study into mental rotation supported the Imaginal representation as a special representation effectively.
11. Plane composition , as the basic course of design speciality, mainly cultivate students ' imaginal thinking capability and devisable and creative capability.
12. Huajian Ji pays attention to the stimulation of sense, it express feeling of eyes, ears, nose, tongue and body through lively and imaginal language.
13. This design method of the transformation of similar modular blocks is characterized by the imaginal designing procedures, simple and consistent method, and particular advantage as well.
14. Hu Feng's Fiction Criticism had obvious perceptual features as a whole, which indicated his active imaginal thinking in literary criticism.
15. So , it's necessary to develop equally both children's abstract thinking and imaginal thinking.
16. The fourth chapter states Zhu Guangqian's prospects of life significance and ponderation of imaginal thinking in his later years.
17. The author thinks that language beauty of English-Chinese sayings have mainly embodied the condensed beauty. the balanced beauty, imaginal beauty, the music beauty and so on .
18. Historical thinking is a special mode of thinking and a way of knowledge about historical science. And it is a synthesis of imaginal thinking, logical thinking and intuitional thinking.
19. The sensitivity to detect CSA of the antiserum, which was from methylating carrier protein immunization in soluble imaginal antigen, enhanced significantly.
20. Poetry is a special form of speech, which reflects the speakers own ideals and emotions, and a pre-logical speech, which is characterized by brevity, implicitness and imaginal thinking.
More similar words: imaginary, imaginable, imaginative, imagination, unimaginably, unimaginable, imaginatively, unimaginative, unimaginatively, imaginary number, imaginativeness, imagine, imaging, imagines, imagined, magnetic resonance imaging, unimagined, medical imaging, vaginal, vaginal birth, rectovaginal, transvaginal, vesicovaginal, imagist, imagism, maginot, damaging, maginot line, vagina, vaginas.