Random good picture Not show
(1) He laid a hand on my arm.
(2) He put his hand on the dog's flank.
(3) Ian placed a hand on her shoulder.
(4) Would you please hand on the letter to Mary for me?
(5) Morse placed a restraining hand on Lewis's arm.
(6) He put his hand on her shoulder,but she threw it off angrily.
(7) Will you hand on this telegram to your friend?
(8) I cut my hand on some broken glass.
(9) I've cut myself/my hand on that glass/with that knife.
(10) He kept his hand on the rail as he climbed the steps.
(11) I want to hold your hand on Valentine's Day.Happy Valentine's Day(Sentence dictionary),sweetie.
(12) He laid his hand on my shoulder.
(13) He had his hand on Maria's shoulder.
(14) If you lay one hand on me, I'll scream.
(15) She struck a pose, one hand on her hip and the other waving an imaginary cigarette.
(16) Please hand on the magazine to your friends.
(17) Jane's hand on my shoulder woke me out of/from a bad dream.
(18) The gentle touch of his hand on her shoulder made her jump.
(19) He put his hand on the gate and vaulted it easily.
(20) I felt a hand on my shoulder.
(21) He set his hand on my shoulder comfortingly.
(22) He put his hand on the bed, and left a splodge of blood on the bedspread.
(23) I never laid a hand on her!
(24) He laid a proprietorial hand on her arm .
(25) He's scratched his hand on a nail.
(26) He gashed his hand on a sharp piece of rock.
(27) He placed his hand on her shoulder.
(28) I burned my hand on the oven door.
(29) He put his hand on his heart.
(30) Susan keeps a firm hand on everything that goes on in the office.
More similar words: off and on, abandon, hand out, hand over, hand in hand, done, donor, done in, hold on, feed on, donate, pardon, head on, hold on to, based on, don't care, donation, random, kind of, vendor, find out, run down, send out, stand out, in and out, and others, window, round off, demand of, endorse.