Similar words: off and on, abandon, hand out, hand over, hand in hand, done, donor, done in.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He laid a hand on my arm.
(2) He put his hand on the dog's flank.
(3) Ian placed a hand on her shoulder.
(4) Morse placed a restraining hand on Lewis's arm.
(5) Will you hand on this telegram to your friend?
(6) I cut my hand on some broken glass.
(7) I've cut myself/my hand on that glass/with that knife.
(8) He laid his hand on my shoulder.
(9) Would you please hand on the letter to Mary for me?
(10) He put his hand on her shoulder,but she threw it off angrily.
(11) He kept his hand on the rail as he climbed the steps.
(12) I want to hold your hand on Valentine's Day.Happy Valentine's Day(Sentence dictionary),sweetie.
(13) He had his hand on Maria's shoulder.
(14) If you lay one hand on me, I'll scream.
(15) Please hand on the magazine to your friends.
(16) I felt a hand on my shoulder.
(17) He set his hand on my shoulder comfortingly.
(18) I never laid a hand on her!
(19) He laid a proprietorial hand on her arm .
(20) He's scratched his hand on a nail.
(21) He placed his hand on her shoulder.
(22) I burned my hand on the oven door.
(23) He put his hand on his heart.
(24) He nicked his hand on some broken glass.
(25) She hesitated[sentencedict.com], then put her hand on Grace's arm.
(26) He laid a hand on her arm.
(27) He felt the brush of her hand on his.
(28) He felt a hand on his shoulder.
(29) He put a friendly hand on his friend's knee.
(30) I clamped a hand on his shoulder.
More similar words: off and on, abandon, hand out, hand over, hand in hand, done, donor, done in, hold on, feed on, donate, pardon, head on, hold on to, based on, don't care, donation, random, kind of, vendor, find out, run down, send out, stand out, in and out, and others, window, round off, demand of, endorse.