Random good picture Not show
(1) Look at the agenda and your personal notes from the staff meetings for the past half-term.
(2) May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy half-term holiday.
(3) Or would be busy sorting things out at school with the run-up to half-term.
(4) Half-term is the last week in October.
(5) Those parents wishing to pay for the half-term should please send ￡46.90.
(6) They did visit him at his school for Sports Days; and Luke sometimes came home for half-terms.
(7) Starting at Easter(sentencedict.com), the bookings would continue more or less uninterrupted until after the autumn half-term at the end of October.
(8) A combination of rain, half-term and roadworks.
(9) It's half-term this week and holiday companies have upped the price of trips abroad by an astonishing 50 per cent.
(10) Also open weekends, half-terms, school holidays in winter.
(11) It rained all through half-term.
More similar words: half-term, half-tone, halftone, half-time, halftime, half-truth, halftrack, half the time, half-timbered, half the battle, half-and-half, half sister, better half, half-sister, aftermath, golf tee, after much thought, half, month after month, behalf, not half, one-half, halfway, half fare, in half, half pay, half-hour, half note, half-moon, half-pint.