Random good picture Not show
1. Tilly and Gustavus had crossed swords several times, generally to Tilly's disadvantage.
2. Gustavus Adolphus (they call him "Gusty" down-stairs for short) is a very good sort of dog when he is in the middle of a large field or on a fairly extensive common, but I won't have him indoors.
3. When the Swedes get into the act, Gustavus Adolphus brings this huge old Swedish army down and they do a lot of damage, too, and people are absolutely being devastated.
4. Founded in 1550 by Gustavus I of Sweden, it was moved to its present site in 1640.
5. It was proposed to Lincoln by Captain Gustavus Fox of the Navy Department.
6. Gustav II Adolf, also known as Gustavus Adolphus, was the King of Sweden for 21 years. During his reign,[sentencedict.com/gustavus.html] Sweden became a major European power.
7. King Gustavus Adolphus, 'The Northern Hurricane', then at the height of his military success in the Thirty Years' War, had dictated her measurements and armament.
8. The commander of the naval force, Captain [Gustavus] Fox, had hoped to move the soldiers to Sumter in small boats. But the sea was so rough that the small boats could not be used.
9. Founded in 550 by Gustavus I of Sweden, it was moved to its present site in '40.
10. The most famous occurred in 1632 when the armies of Gustavus Adolphus besieged the forces of the dying Tilly.
11. Mary Cook works on the ground crew for an air taxi company in Gustavus, Alaska, a community of 450 surrounded by Glacier Bay National Park.
12. He had received a strict military training and was determined to emulate the feats of his great predecessor Gustav II Vasa, known in Europe as Gustavus Adolphus (he reigned from 1611 to 1632).
13. The most prolific of the debunkers of the plutocracy was Gustavus Myers.
14. Sweden dominates Scandinavia and the Baltic, a Northern European empire that is the legacy of the incomparable warrior-king, Gustavus II Adolphus.
15. He is considering liberal arts colleges like Carleton and Gustavus Adolphus, which he says have shown a more personal touch.
16. in my case a history of the Thirty Years War, which was so plodding and detailed that I gave up somewhere around the arrival of Gustavus Adolphus.
More similar words: flavus, clavus, augusta, augustan, gustatory, gustation, degustation, st. augustine, beta vulgaris, stave, gust, staved, gusto, gusty, stave in, stave off, august, disgust, august 15, augustus, augustine, mid-august, disgusted, ligustrum, rust fungus, disgustful, disgusting, disgustedly, augustinian, auguste comte.