Random good picture Not show
1. Stop all this fuss and get on with your work.
2. Be positive about your future and get on with living a normal life.
3. Stop pissing about and get on with your work.
4. Stop playing around and get on with the job.
5. Sylvia does not get on with the supervisor and the danger is that he will trump up some charge to discredit her.
6. She found it difficult to get on with her, possibly because of the difference in their ages.
7. Stop buggering about and let's get on with it.
8. Let's get on with the matter in hand .
9. I don't get on with his lefty friends.
10. I suppose I could get on with the ironing while I'm waiting.
11. Stop gossiping and get on with some work.
12. Stop jawing and let me get on with the work!
13. Will you lot stop messing around and get on with it!
14. Stop slacking and get on with that digging!
15. Stop dithering , girl, and get on with it!
16. Just shut up and get on with your work!
17. He doesn't get on with his daughter.
18. I'd better leave you to get on with it, then.
19. You have to ignore the pinpricks and just get on with the job.
20. Do shut up, Georgia, and get on with your homework.
21. I didn't get on with her at work either - we fought like cat and dog.
22. Get on with it,(sentencedict.com/get on with.html) you old slowcoach!
23. Do you get on with your parents?
24. Our new manager is very easy to get on with.
25. Get on with life and don't sit back and mope.
26. Does she get on with your aunt?
27. Why don't you get on with some work insteed of peddling away the whole day doing nothing?
28. The only thing to do was knuckle down and get on with some serious hard work.
29. We hope they can iron out their differences and get on with working together.
30. 'I didn't really like him.' ' I know what you mean , I didn't get on with him either .
More similar words: in comparison with, down with, begin with, to begin with, have to do with, come to terms with, nationwide, get on, with, within, without, do with, go with, go without, do without, cope with, talk with, bear with, withdraw, with young, live with, deal with, play with, meet with, along with, come up with, together with, agree with, end up with, comply with.