Random good picture Not show
1. George W. Bush was elected President of the United States.
2. George W. Bush carried the state with 56 percent of the vote.
3. He does a very good imitation of George W. Bush.
4. George W Bush steps freshly minted into that line.
5. George W Bush initially won Florida by 2,000 votes.
6. Has George W Bush seen the film, I wonder?
7. That defeat allowed George W Bush to convince his party to adopt hug-an-immigrant slogans.
8. George W Bush is not shackled to the unilateralist idea, and in office realism would no doubt often prevail.
9. But the sound of it has been growing increasingly insistent, and George W Bush has become its latest target.
10. This was George W. Bush being sworn-in by Chief Justice William Rehnquist in two thousand one.
11. Forgot this One,(http://Sentencedict.com) George W. Bush fell off a Segway and Chocked on a Pretzel and was a Cocaine addict.
12. This past May, President George W. Bush signed into law the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA), which outlaws discrimination in insurance and employment on the basis of genetic tests.
13. Obama's immediate predecessor, George W. Bush, a Republican, set a record for taking more vacation days than any other U.S. president.
14. The once-notorious party-girl daughters of former President George W. Bush visited their party days again in 2010 when they dressed up for a UNICEF masquerade ball.
15. George W. Bush compensated for his father's lack of vision and Clinton's indiscipline with his own excesses of grandiosity and punctuality.
16. Former President George W. Bush didn't come close to making the final cut, while his predecessor in the Oval Office, Bill Clinton, ranks 31st, ahead of a number of sitting heads of government.
17. For seven long years, President George W. Bush treated former Pakistani leader Pervez Musharraf as an ally and hero when a much more calibrated -- and realistic -- policy was needed.
18. Not long ago, President George W. Bush was considered naive for suggesting that the promotion of democracy in the Arab world should be a staple of American foreign policy.
19. US President George W. Bush planning to push for faster elimination of ozone-damaging chemicals called hydro chlorofluorocarbon, or CFCs.
20. Texas Governor George W. Bush is scheduled to speak at the NAA convention Thursday.
21. But the cartoonist is making a pun here, as bush league is also "Bush league", second-rate because it comes from people with minds like that of President George W. Bush.
22. Symptoms: Episodes of serving as Vice President of the United States under George W. Bush.
23. Hisdaughter Dorothy married Prescott Bush, making him the grandfather ofthe 41st President George HW Bush and the great-grandfather of the 43rdPresident George W. Bush.
24. Our Urbanist in Chief may sit in the Oval Office, but Americans continue to vote with their feet for the adopted hometown of widely disdained former President George W. Bush.
25. President-elect Barack Obama said Friday he wanted legislation in Congress to permit federal funding on stem cell research and overturn a ban imposed by President George W. Bush.
26. Local television news shows repeated the clip endlessly, sometimes using a split screen showing the Iraqi journalist who tossed a shoe at then-President George W. Bush.
27. Mr. Greenspan stuttered for a moment, then recovered. He said that when President George W. Bush took office, he pulled Mr. Greenspan aside and promised never to criticize the Federal Reserve.
28. Donald Rumsfeld, who served as defense secretary in the Ford and George W. Bush administrations, says constricting the Pentagon's budget imperils U.S. military readiness for the next conflict.
29. It is unclear why Medea died in the early days of the Bush administration, but President George W. Bush developed a reputation for opposing many kinds of environmental initiatives.
30. In late 2001, a month after the Sept. 11 attacks, the director of central intelligence told President George W. Bush of a secret warning that Al Qaeda had hidden an atom bomb in New York City.
More similar words: george bush, george washington, george washington carver, george, by George, george ii, georgetown, georgette, george iii, george mason, george marshall, george eastman, george gershwin, georgia, gorgeous, large order, gorgeously, show business, forgive and forget, bush, busher, bushy, bushel, bushed, pipe organ, ambush, forget, forge, reorganise, reorganize.