Similar words: fuchsia, fuchsin, touchstone, vouchsafe, touch sense, touch screen, touchscreen, touch switch. Meaning: n. British physicist who was born in Germany and fled Nazi persecution; in the 1940s he passed secret information to the USSR about the development of the atom bomb in the United States (1911-1988).
Random good picture Not show
1. Fuchs believes the time could be brought down to nanoseconds.
2. It does seem to be the case that Fuchs was very poorly served by his finance director Cees List.
3. Eight years ago Fuchs had been Beeren's only serious rival for the appointment.
4. Now Fuchs is a particularly good advertisement for health economics, precisely because he is no genius.
5. Professor Fuchs explains that the traditional way is to test students are failing.
6. Steve Fuchs is a dental health expert who lives in Washington, D . C .
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Professor Fuchs says the process usually involves about eight to ten weeks of small group tutoring.
8. Klaus Fuchs and the Rosenbergs were unmasked as some of the nuclear spies.
9. Fuchs Lubricants: Manufacturer of metalworking lubricants, proces cleaners and corrosion preventives.
10. Lynn Fuchs is a special education professor at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
11. Pepperl + Fuchs is the market leader for intrinsic safety interfaces and hazardous location equipment.
12. FFA showed that the Dalen - Fuchs nodules were hypo fluorescent in the early phases and late staining.
13. Serenade for Small Orchestra No. 4, Op. 51 (Fuchs, Robert). Arrangements and Transcriptions. 2 Horns plus String Orchestra.
14. The Dalen - Fuchs nodules were showed better in ICGA than in FFA.
15. Fuchs, Lawrence . The American Kaleidescope: Race, Ethnicity, and the Civic Culture . 1990.
16. They questioned whether air traffic controllers should have over-ruled Captain Fuchs and insisted on him using a remote runway.
17. FOIA specialists in the various U.S. government agencies have gotten "better and better" in responding to the public's requests for information, said Fuchs.
More similar words: fuchsia, fuchsin, touchstone, vouchsafe, touch sense, touch screen, touchscreen, touch switch, so much so that, much of a muchness, such and such, such-and-such, fuck, fuck up, fuck all, fucker, fucked, fuck off, fucked up, fucking, fucked-up, confucius, confucian, motherfucker, ochs, confucianism, confucianist, aurochs, tay-sachs, dachshund.