Random good picture Not show
1. Moving to Moscow and the national government in 1996, he held high staff positions in the Yeltsin administration and in 1998 became head of the Federal Security Service (FSB), the KGB's successor .
2. FSB pump is made according to special pump arts and crafts.
3. The head of Russia's intelligence service, the Federal Security Service (FSB), said investigators believed the attacks had been carried out by "terrorist groups related to the North Caucasus".
4. Russian journalists have reported that the existence of Metro-2 is neither confirmed nor denied by the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) or the Moscow Metro administration.
5. FSB and FSB - D type centrifugal pump, overflow part is made of Fluor plastic alloy, compact in structure and easy to operate with low price.
6. , a 65m x 27m spray painting of the outline of a penis on the bascule of a bridge opposite St Petersburg's Federal Security Service (FSB) office.
7. By putting this information on the FSB, the request agent lets other processors know how this transaction affects their caches, and how the memory controller (northbridge) should behave.
8. Critics say the new law will allow the FSB to intimidate critics of the government.
9. FSB transactions go through 5 phases: arbitration, request, snoop, response, and data.
10. The headquarters of Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), successor to the Soviet-era KGB, is located just above the station.
11. It is now the headquarters of Russia's ubiquitous post-KGB spy agency,(sentencedict.com/fsb.html) the FSB or Federal Security Service.
12. The storied intelligence agency was reorganized twice after the fall of the Soviet Union, finally becoming the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, or the FSB.
13. Voitenko said he didn't know the identity of his mystery caller, but hinted that the man who spoke with a "chilling voice" was from the FSB, Russia's many tentacled post-KGB spy agency.
14. Putin himself is a 16-year KGB veteran and former chief of the Federal Security Service, known as the FSB.
15. Throughout these phases , different roles are played the components on the FSB, which are called agents.
16. Putin himself is a 16 - year and former chief the Federal Security Service , known the FSB.
17. The hoax was uncovered last week by the Federal Security Service ( FSB ).
More similar words: wolfsbane.