Random good picture Not show
1. I can boot up from a floppy disk, but that's all.
2. Transfer the files onto floppy disk.
3. How much data can you store on a floppy disk?
4. The whole program comes on a single floppy disk.
5. The cartridge is essentially a hybrid of a floppy disk and a hard disk.
6. It has a floppy disk drive to load programmes, and a megabyte of memory to store them.
7. Books on floppy disk are being targeted at the business market, where there are multitudes of personal computers in use.
8. Cleaning a floppy disk drive should be part of a regular maintenance procedure.
9. VxWorks system floppy disk drive driver source code.
10. Can you copy those files onto this floppy disk?
11. Most computers have at least one floppy disk drive.
12. Would you copy the file to the floppy disk?
13. The data is stored on a hard disk and backed up on a floppy disk.
14. It's a good idea to back up your files onto floppy disk.
15. These discs hold more than 400 times as much information as a conventional computer floppy disk.
16. It's a good idea to keep duplicate files on floppy disk.
17. Here you can copy files, list files in other directories and even format a floppy disk.
18. Take electrical equipment maker Shinmei Electric, which makes switches for use in pagers and floppy disk drives.
19. The other kind is disk storage, commonly on a hard drive or floppy disk.
20. But you can attach a keyboard or computer monitor to it, along with an optional floppy disk.
21. This format uses an electronic camera that stores up to 50 still images on a tiny floppy disk.
22. The best solution is a bulk eraser that can take both sizes of floppy disk.
23. He then said that the program would not have been patentable had it been stored on a floppy disk.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. It's a good idea to save your files to a floppy disk as a backup.
25. Firmware upgrades can also be done remotely or with a floppy disk.
26. It can be used on a hard disk computer or a floppy disk type with two disk drives.
27. Originally Word fit quite neatly on a single 400K floppy disk.
28. One of the easiest is to modify your computer so that it will not boot from a floppy disk.
29. Air is drawn in to this low pressure area primarily through the ventilation slots and also through the floppy disk drive apertures.
30. Recently, a friend of mine who's a teacher was looking through files of exam questions stored on a floppy disk.