Random good picture Not show
1. Also included is an indexed easy-to-refer fact-finder directory listing the addresses and contact details of 957 companies worldwide.
2. Also included is an indexed, easy-to-refer, fact-finder directory listing the addresses, and contact details of 539 companies worldwide.
3. To assess this type of testimony, the fact-finder must make judgments about the witness's perception, memory, and sincerity, as well as the inherent plausibility of his narrative.
4. Also included is an indexed, easy-to-refer, fact-finder directory listing the addresses, and contact details of 976 companies worldwide.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. The judge serves as the fact-finder and decider of applying the law.
6. The nature of the fact as adjudicating ground is studied in the sixth part. The fact is the knowledge that the fact-finder believes it is true and is one the law regarded as true.
7. In modern legal system, by encouraging the co-operation of fact-finder and parties, it provides the.
8. In the area of adjudication, by contrast to the experience approach of the parties and others, the cognitional approach of the fact-finder is deductive cognition.
9. A person who through education or experience, has developed skill or knowledge in a particular subject, so that he or she may form an opinion that will assist the fact-finder.
10. In modern legal system, by encouraging the co-operation of fact-finder and parties, it provides the possibility to ascertain the truth.
More similar words: fact-finding, faultfinder, fault-finder, finder, finding of fact, pathfinder, path-finder, viewfinder, finder's fee, view finder, range finder, rangefinder, direct financing, project financing, find satisfaction in, surface grinder, direction finder, fault-finding, faultfinding, cylindrical grinder, declaration of independence, independent contractor, indefinite, commonwealth of independent states, object file, index finger, indefinable, cinder, minder, tinder.