Random good picture Not show
1. Determine you medicine effective composition in the Chinese ephedra with HPLC (regard content that the hydrochloric acid of Mahuang are counted ) as finished product index that ration control.
2. AIM:To optimize ephedrine extraction procedure from steam exploded Ephedra sinica.
3. Seaweed, mushrooms, rhubarb, luxury products such as ephedra, famous nationwide.
4. The effects of Ephedra Sinica (ES), Prunlla Vulgaris (PV) and cuttlefish bone (CB) on PT, ELT and hemorrheologic criteria were observed in ABS rats.
5. Ephedra sinica, RAMULUS CINNAMOMI, Asarum sieboldii, Notopterygium, Saposhnikovia divaricata, Echinacea , calculus bovis, Dried Venom of Toads, borneol and so on .
6. So Fan prescribed twenty four grams of ephedra (Mahuang), and told his father to boil it.
7. Objective To investigate the therapeutic effects of Ephedra and Pueraria Decoction ( EPD ) on chronic sinusitis.
8. Chinese ephedra yielding ephedrine.
9. Among them, in order to ephedra, licorice for more than a higher value.
10. Some countermeasures for sustainable utilization of Ephedra resources were put up.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Objective: To set up the fingerprint spectrum of Ephedra sinica from Gansu province and its extract for controlling the quality.
12. Pamela Bradley had taken about six times the recommended dose of diet pills containing the herb ephedra.
13. CONCLUSION There may be some effective components in non-ephedrine alkaloids part which has shown the total pharmacological effect of Ephedra sinica Stapf.
14. The article adopts fundamental principle of function design and customizes the design program of reaping machine for ephedra.
15. Objective : To extract and determine total flavonoids and polysaccharides in Ephedra sinica.
16. A white, odorless, powdered or crystalline alkaloid, C10H15NO, isolated from shrubs of the genus Ephedra or made synthetically. It is used in the treatment of allergies and asthma.
17. Wider distribution of medicinal plants, there are Astragalus, Codonopsis, Radix, licorice, Ephedra, etc. Polygala.
18. The conditions for extraction of ephedrine using percolation method from Ephedra sinica Stapf was studied in this paper.
19. Objective To compare the volatile oil chemical components of Ephedra sinica Stapf producing in different area.
More similar words: ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, cathedra, cathedral, dihedral, ex cathedra, down the drain, octahedral, polyhedral, tetrahedral, icosahedral, go down the drain, rhombohedral, red rag, redraw, nephew, shepherd, redraft, stephen, ephesus, cepheus, ephemera, ephesian, redrawing, time draft, fixed rate, bedraggle, firedrake, ephesians, ephemeris.