Random good picture Not show
1. Durant was thin, mournful and silent.
2. It wasn't until Durant was in her thirties that she found her calling .
3. Durant is a scoring machine.
4. And that makes Kevin Durant totally, completely, unequivocally underrated.
5. The Seattle Supersonics 'Kevin Durant returned to the No.1 position.
6. Durant is a great scorer -- maybe the best in the league -- but LBJ is one of the greatest all-around talents the NBA has ever seen.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Philosopher and historian Will Durant once observed that the only thing that could get countries to join forces would be an alien invasion.
8. Prediction : Kevin Durant will be a superstar by the time the summer of 2010 rolls around.
9. By my count, Durant is one of only two athletes who are actually underrated.
10. Kevin Durant , Oklahoma City: He has the potential to make significant strides up this list.
11. Aristotle Will Durant*, commenting on Aristotle, pointed out that the philosopher had it exactly right 2000 years ago: "We are what we repeatedly do."
12. O ù habiterez - vous durant votre s é jour en France?
13. Second - year forwards Durant and Jeff Green are averaging 26 points and 17.1 points , respectively.
14. Durant has had the quietest, most understated summer of all.
15. Young Durant will continue to grow, his future is bright.
16. Finally, the letter writer refers to the "negligence and wastefulness" of Mayor Durant.
17. When the battle was over, nineteen Americans were dead, dozens were wounded, and Black Hawk pilot Mike Durant had been captured.
18. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - -- Durant.
19. The sentence itself contains a non sequitur - firstly discussing the severe winters of the past several years, and then accusing Mr. Durant of waste and neglect.
20. Damien - Wilkins scored 23 points for the Thunder, Kevin - Durant 16 points 14 rebounds, Wilcox and 15 minutes.
More similar words: durante, durango, durance, honduran, endurance, courant, colourant, au courant, saturant, insurant, aurantium, nurturant, carburant, restaurant, denaturant, obscurantism, aurantiamarin, restauranteur, nitrofurantoin, restaurant chain, dura, dural, subdural, durable, obdurate, durables, epidural, obduracy, duration, durative.