Random good picture Not show
1. I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace. Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury.
2. She has a figure to die for.
3. Soldiers who die for their country have made the supreme sacrifice.
4. It is a brave person who will die for his beliefs.
5. The road runs straight as a die for fifty or so miles.
6. If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.
7. They were ready to die for their beliefs.
8. Many religious people would die for their beliefs.
9. She had hair to die for.
10. These men are ready to die for their country.
11. They are willing to die for the motherland.
12. That chocolate cake is to die for.
13. She was wearing a dress to die for.
14. To die for the people is a glorious death!
15. It is a brave person who will die for their beliefs.
16. Do you believe in anything enough to die for it?
17. People are ready to die for making that change.
18. It was do or die for me.
19. Are we willing to die for oil?
20. His wife Alcestis offered to die for him.
21. I’m willing to die for the woman I love. I just want to take 75 years to do it. Jarod Kintz
22. If you're not ready to die for it, take the word "freedom" out of your vocabulary. Malcolm X
23. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it. Charles Caleb Colton
24. You want freedom, I give you freedom;you want to survive, I die for you.
25. Over half the people interviewed expressed their readiness to die for their country.
26. Let us make sure that these brave men did not die for nothing.
27. The Arapesh created a society in which the greatest value is children but in which the children die for lack of food.
28. They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason. Ernest Hemingway
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The best place a person can die, is where they die for others. James Matthew Barrie
30. And today he revealed that his wife is now prepared to die for her political convictions.