Random good picture Not show
(1) He tried wiggling the control stick but nothing happened.
(2) You just move your control stick to highlight it.
(3) There are only three flight controls: a control stick, rudder pedals and a throttle.
(4) The control stick of the most famous airplanes of that special era. It's.
(5) The current control stick will be replaced by professional ones later.
(6) The rotor thus becomes more nearly horizontal, and the control stick becomes more sensitive.
(7) Micheal Moshier : The pilot controls the fla with the right - hand control stick.
(8) It is composed of a Z-80 microprocessor, a printer[sentencedict.com], a sight mark display screen and control stick.
(9) The cross beams each carry a handle at an outboard end by which an operator can move the upright as a control stick in either a pitch-control direction, or a roll-control direction.
(10) Micheal Moshier : The pilot controls the flaps with the right - hand control stick.
(11) An alternate method for equivalent synthetic input is used for this article: holding down the center control stick of the navigation compass.
More similar words: control station, control system, control surface, internal controls, fire control system, quality control system, computer control system, feedback control system, financial control system, control, in control, control console, economic control, decontrol, control condition, controlled economy, gun control, control rod, gain control, control key, controlled, air control, controller, hold control, control data, in control of, controlled condition, out-of-control, telecontrol, riot control.