Similar words: computer resource, computer recording, computer revolution, portable computer, readable, unreadable, programmable computer, computer run. Meaning: adj. suitable for feeding directly into a computer.
Random good picture Not show
1. Image-processing system, image-processing method, and computer readable storage medium.
2. Optical disc, recording apparatus, and computer readable recording medium.
3. A method, computer readable medium, and system are disclosed.
4. Image forming equipment, control method, computer readable recording media of storage control program.
5. The computer readable electronic dictionary is the foundation for all natural language processing, especially for the system of machine translation.
6. Printing apparatus, computer readable storage media. printing system and printing method.
7. Methods and computer readable media for performing scan-based testing of circuits using one or more test clock control structures are disclosed.
8. A system, method and computer readable medium for quantizing pitch information of audio is disclosed.
9. A system and a computer readable storage medium are also described and claimed.
10. The invention provides a computer readable storage medium storing a program for performing an operation method of a substrate processing apparatus.
11. Voltage converting device, computer readable recording medium with program recorded thereon for causing computer to execute failure processing, and failure processing method.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. It may be in computer readable form or on paper.
13. The present application relates also to a method, computer readable medium having a computer program stored thereon and a track and hold circuit comprising the apparatus.
14. This is computer readable.
15. A device in which the code implementing the described embodiments of operations is encoded may comprise a computer readable medium or hardware logic.
16. Ink jet recording method, ink jet recording device, program and storage media stored with computer readable program code.
17. The invention discloses actual real-time simulation method, system of brush behaviour and a computer readable storage medium.
18. The described operations may be implemented as code maintained in a "computer readable medium", where one or more processors may read and execute the code from one or more computer readable media.
19. In electronic publishing and many music software, there is a need to trans form music score to computer readable data.
20. Image data compression method, pattern model positioning method in image processing, image processing apparatus, image processing program, and computer readable recording medium.
21. Every glycoinformatic tool providing a user interface would benefit from a fast, intuitive, appealing mechanism for input and output of glycan structures in a computer readable format.
More similar words: computer resource, computer recording, computer revolution, portable computer, readable, unreadable, programmable computer, computer run, computer room, computer error, machine-readable, machine readable, compatible computer, machine-readable data, real-time computer, computer, computer components, distributed computer, computable, computerise, supercomputer, main computer, computerize, computer user, computer terminal, terminal computer, incomputable, computerized, computerised, computer code.