Random good picture Not show
(1) But cluster sampling does have value when distance may provide real obstacles to conducting enquiries.
(2) Methods: Demonstrating the pilot patients'clinical pathway admittance by cluster sampling, qualitative interviews and statistical description.
(3) Methods Cluster sampling and random sampling Methods: Were used to choose the subject.
(4) Contrast group: Other 218 undergraduates were adopted in cluster sampling, taking class as unit.
(5) Cluster sampling on various stages and strata method was adopted.38474 persons were interviewed.
(6) Method : By stratified cluster sampling, a retrospective epidemiological survey was conducted on 145 patients who had used Nabumetone in the treatment.
(7) Methods Stratified cluster sampling was used to investigate villagers with questionnaire.
(8) Methods: With stratified sampling and cluster sampling, we investigate 487 families in poverty.
(9) Methods With the method of stratified and cluster sampling, a questionnaire for the specific technicist of prevention and cure of AIDS and a visitation for the leaders in county area were carried out.
(10) Methods A cluster sampling study on the condition of injuries was conducted among 11128 mountainy inhabitants in a whole year.
(11) DESIGN: Random cluster sampling methods and a cross-section survey.
(12) A new inequality probability sampling-adaptive cluster sampling (ACS) is presented, which includes the conception, characteristics, the two basic estimators of ACS and some reviews.
(13) This paper discusses cluster sampling and stratified cluster sampling in continuous surveys with censuses.
(14) Methods: The study was performed by systematic and cluster sampling and questionnaire.
(15) Methods: To applied cluster sampling method interview all the village health workers.
(16) Methods Two-stage stratified random cluster sampling was used to select one large city(Shenzhen), one moderate city(Zhuhai), one 1st class rural county(Xinxing), one 2nd class rural county(Lianping).
(17) Multiple stratified cluster sampling method was used in the Health Service Investigation on residents in Weihai. Sentencedict.com
(18) Methods Using cluster sampling and typical investigation, a spot research was taken while experimental indexes were determined by clinical, biochemical and toxicologic methods.
(19) The sampling method of related agency personnel were cluster sampling and convenient sampling.
(20) Methods The questionnaire surveys were conducted before and after health education among 282 lying-in women selected by cluster sampling.
(21) Methods: 5449 students from 5 primary of middle schools in city were chosen with cluster sampling.
(22) Methods 1621 students were investigated with questionnaire by random cluster sampling.
(23) Methods A questionnaire investigation among pupils, parents and teachers by cluster sampling.
(24) Methods 962 households in three regions of Baoding city were selected for the household survey through two stage sampling method - random cluster sampling and systematic sampling.
(25) Methods 273 university students were tested by Lusi Scale cluster sampling method.
(26) Methods Students in middle school were investigated by means of random straticulate cluster sampling.
(27) METHOD:63 medical institutes nurses have been investigated by Stratified cluster sampling RESULTS. nurses of medical institutes are scarce and their qualities are low.
(28) Objective:To describe the sex difference of anencephaly in China. Methods:From 1987 to 1992, hospital-based cluster sampling method was adopted for collecting data.
(29) Methods 1589 third grade pupils sampled from 10 provinces and cities by stratified cluster sampling.
(30) Method: Cyanide methemoglobin method was conducted to determine hemoglobin value, which recommended by WHO on the basis of random cluster sampling.
More similar words: systematic sampling, chorionic villus sampling, sampling, subsampling, sampling rate, sampling error, sampling point, random sampling, clustering, stratified sampling, probability sampling, statistical sampling, representative sampling, document clustering, cluster, clustered, cluster bomb, star cluster, trampling, cluster analysis, balusters, blustering, lamplighter, amplifying, luster, fluster, bluster, baluster, blustery, flustered.