Random good picture Not show
1. Neuroleptic rechallenge using clozapine was tolerated by eight patients.
2. Clozapine, for example, appears to be associated with reduced risk of relapse.
3. Michael has been approved for a new drug, clozapine, often referred to by the trade name, Clozaril.
4. The latter's research suggests that patients receiving clozapine may well cost services less over time by producing more positive clinical outcomes.
5. Already there was widespread agreement that clozapine had exceptional properties, with some spectacular remissions even in long-term patients.
6. Marsha has read that clozapine has done wonders for people with schizophrenia who have not been helped by other meds.
7. Clozapine was first synthesized in 1958 as one of over 1900 tricyclic compounds with a structural similarity to imipramine.
8. The pharmacology of clozapine has been closely scrutinized for some time because of the drug's atypical effects.
9. The protein binding selectivity of clozapine was discussed.
10. Conclusion: Clozapine and chlorpromazine had the more severe side-effects on the lipid metabolism than risperidone and sulpiride with gender difference.
11. Objective To evaluate the effect of clozapine and a antidepressant in the treatment of hypochondriacal neurosis.
12. Objective : To explore the effects of clozapine serum cholinesterase activity in schizophrenic patients.
13. The outcome showed that clozapine chlorpromazine, and sulpiride occupied the first three places in rank order of frequency.
14. Clozapine, marketed in Australia since 1993, is an effective antipsychotic for the management of treatment - resistant schizophrenia.
15. Objective To evaluate the effect of clozapine combined with imipramine on the negative symptoms of deteriorated schizophrenia.
16. Mice given clozapine showed quadrupled AMPK actiity compared to actiity measured pre - drug.
17. Conclusion Clozapine effectual procedure shows a rule of exponential curve.
18. "Gastrointestinal hypomotility is a serious side effect of clozapine that may result in bowel obstruction, ischemia and necrosis , perforation, or aspiration pneumonia, " the investigators conclude.
19. Strong consideration should be given to ceasing clozapine while suspicious symptoms and signs are evaluated.
20. Methods Control studies of loxapine succinate and clozapine were conducted, and curative effects and side effects were evaluated with PANSS and TESS.
21. The effect of clozapine and a antidepressant in the treatment of hypochondriacal neurosis.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Conclusions Co-medication of clozapine and clomipramine was effective in the treatment of negative symptoms in schizophrenia.
23. All patients taking clozapine are enrolled in a registry and monitored regularly, primarily to detect the deelopment of neutropenia and agranulocytosis .
24. Objective To study the relationship between side - effect and EEG change by Clozapine.
25. Parotid enlargement has previously been described in patients receiving clozapine.
26. Results The in patients with schizophrenia and disorders are treated by using of clozapine(38. 2%), chlorpromazine(25. 2%), Lithium carbonate (8. 3%), and imipramine (3. 8%).
27. Objective : To compare the social function in schizo phrenic patients treated with risperidone or clozapine.
28. Objective : To investigate the misdiagnosis rate and the cause of the infection like syndrome ( ILS ) induced by clozapine.
29. Results All antipsychotic drug can give occasion to effects on increasing of weight, in chief of sulpiride and clozapine.
30. CONCLUSION: The oral administration of diphenhydramine is effective in treatment of sialorrhea caused by clozapine.
More similar words: rapine, cloze, cloze test, shaping machine, spinoza, lapin, gaping, taping, leaping, heaping, shaping, in a pinch, at a pinch, scraping, terrapin, cap in hand, epinephrine, kidnaping, reshaping, norepinephrine, neat as a pin, landscaping, chinquapin, leap in the dark, clothespin, map information, a slap in the face, a leap in the dark, with a pinch of salt, rapid prototyping.