Similar words: death rate, death-rate, clathrin, birthrate, birth rate, birth-rate, growth rate, compound growth rate. Meaning: adj. 1. having a latticelike structure pierced with holes or windows 2. designating or relating to a compound in which one component is physically enclosed within the crystal structure of another.
Random good picture Not show
1. Gas hydrate is a kind of ice clathrate hydrate.
2. There exist different weak interactions in the clathrate complexation.
3. The synthesis of clathrate compound MTN in a near non - aqueous system containing morpholine was investigated.
4. Inert gases form clathrate hydrates when dissolved in water, astrict the activity of water molecule, prolong the store of fruits and vegetables.
5. The synthesis of clathrate compound in a near non-aqueous system comprising pyrrolidine and mepiquat chloride was investigated.
6. Another wild card here is that there is no definitive estimate of how much methane in this hydrate/clathrate form exists in our seas and oceans.
7. This is a clathrate complexation which possessed a novel three dimension supramolecular structure.
8. Gas hydrate is a kind of ice - like clathrate hydrate.
9. The difference with this scenario is that no additional bacterial action is needed, only warming of the sea environment, as the methane is already present in it's frozen, clathrate form.
10. The experiments showed that the fatty acid after urea clathrate was not easy to develop oxidation.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Methods: The Sequence Method was employed to test LD 50 of the clathrate compound injected intravenously.
12. It is studied that coal - bed methane and water can get crystalline clathrate under special conditions.
More similar words: death rate, death-rate, clathrin, birthrate, birth rate, birth-rate, growth rate, compound growth rate, average growth rate, economic growth rate, euphrates, refresh rate, euphrates river, flat rate, thrall, penetrate through, thrash, thrace, thrasher, congratulate, anthrax, enthrall, enthral, in thrall, urethra, inflation rate, thracian, urethras, urethral, thrash out.