Random good picture Not show
1. Canned meats and poultry, which can be opened just before eating, are good options.
2. Any canned meat is OK provided it is labeled as a complete and balanced diet.
3. I've brought with me a sample of canned meat , which is only six ounces.
4. We're talking about the canned meat, which is actually just corned beef.
5. After visited Wal-Mart, RT-Mart and Xinglong Store, the canned meat of Shanghai Maling were still put boldly on the shelves.
6. In many respects this can be true for canned meat rather than canned fish.
7. On Saturday, Castleberry's expanded its voluntary recall of canned meat products.
8. Buy: canned meat, food ingredients for meat making, pasta, noodle.
9. In addition the company also produces fish, canned meat .
10. "Most of shoppers taking canned meat prefer Maling Food, " a salesman told reporter.
11. Our canned meat is in various weights.
12. Canned meat products may be disposed of by crushing and burying, provided such disposal receives prior approval from the Regional Director, Meat Hygiene.
13. We have laid in a supply of canned meat.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. Factors affecting the quality of osftpack canned meat were introduced. Crtical steps that are subjected to problems were analyzed, and the solutions were presented.
15. Major producers pepper sauce, tomato sauce, canned meat and other products.
16. For Westies, one cup of dry food, with one tablespoon of canned meat dog food (for the coat), fed once a day will keep them fit and trim.
17. He drove into Shepperton, broke a window of the supermarket, and collected several cartons of canned meat and vegetables, rice, and sugar.
18. Experts can not eat anything for depression, the problem was first set out the tyrosine content of foods and beverages, such as Chen cheese, canned meat, soy sauce, yeast extract, herring and salmon.
19. And it turns annoying spam email messages into the equivalent of canned meat.
More similar words: red meat, weighted mean, canned, meanness, tanned, fanned, banned, manned, scanned, planned, unmanned, suntanned, canned food, unplanned, canned goods, undermanned, spaghetti and meatballs, planned economy, planned community, planned obsolescence, embedment, centrally planned economies, speed meter, mixed media, shared memory, coded message, mixed metaphor, socialized medicine, admeasure, ways and means.