Random good picture Not show
(1) In competitions the categories are backst roke,breaststroke,butterfly, and freestyle.
(2) She'll swim the races of breaststroke and butterfly stroke.
(3) I can only do breaststroke.
(4) I don't like swimming the breaststroke.
(5) Time allowed 02:59 Read in studio An Olympic breaststroke champion has taken on a junior swimming team - and lost.
(6) She won the 200-meter breaststroke in world-record time.
(7) The butterfly, backstroke and breaststroke races each cover 100 and 200 metres.
(8) Practice a long, well-timed, and powerful breaststroke pulldown... every time you push off the wall after a breaststroke turn.
(9) This may require doing some breaststroke, or treading water or floating for a little while.
(10) Next pull - buoy and swim breaststroke using a full breaststroke kick.
(11) Breaststroke is a well timed synchronization of arm pulls and leg kicks.
(12) John can swim free style, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
(13) Swim breaststroke , adding an extra kick to each cycle.
(14) Eggbeater kick allows you to kick breaststroke without the stretch and potential strain across the groin.
(15) Sometimes I use breaststroke, backstroke, and free style. Sentencedict.com
(16) A: Did you see the 200 meters breaststroke swimming competition?
(17) Amanda Beard, 14, she of the huge eyes and a breaststroke that bolts out of the water.
(18) Susan is in nine events 100m and 200m backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, freestyle and 200m individual medley.
(19) Stephen, 17, of Highbury Avenue, Tollesby, Middlesbrough, holds four records for the breaststroke.
(20) On Thursday night, she was happy just to reach the finals in the 100 breaststroke.
(21) Palmer won the 400m freestyle in 3:45.82, Foster the 50m butterfly in 24.00 and Gillingham's 2:11.01 won the 200m breaststroke.
(22) Larne lad Fergus Bailie last night swam the fastest 100 metre breaststroke by a 13-year-old in Ulster.
(23) Sammy also collected a 50 freestyle bronze with 31.44-a personal best along with her 43.95 in the 50 breaststroke.
(24) Yes. He can also teach you the free style and the breaststroke.
(25) In the hot summer, to a number of dog paddle, a few breaststroke[Sentencedict.com], there is a feeling of casual fashion.
(26) Inge Sorensen of Denmark earned a bronze medal in the 200m breaststroke at the age of 12, making her the youngest medalist ever in an individual event.
(27) The other world record of the night went to Cameron van der Burgh who set a new best in his 50m breaststroke semi-final.
(28) She'll be trying to beat the world record for women's 200 - metre breaststroke.
(29) I hear he can swim freestyle, side stroke and breaststroke very well.
(30) In 2001 participated in the city straight unit, the school swim meet, obtained breaststroke 5 th.
More similar words: heatstroke, last straw, stroke, the last straw, backstroke, breast, abreast, keep abreast, keep abreast of, make a clean breast, stroking, jet stream, breakfast, astronaut, astrolabe, astronomy, astrology, astrocyte, gastronomy, astrologer, disastrous, gastronome, astronomer, treasure trove, bed and breakfast, bed-and-breakfast, power breakfast, fidel castro, catastrophe, astrological.