Random good picture Not show
(1) Culinary suggestions: Side of beef with boletus mushrooms.
(2) Objective To analyze the chemical ingredients of wild Boletus and observe its genetic toxicity on mice.
(3) The solid fermentation conditions of Boletus edulis through soybean residue were studied. The results showed that Boletus edulis mycelium can grow well in the bean residue.
(4) Dries delicacy boletus piece which and seasons , mixes the level, about 10 - 20 tons.
(5) Conclusion: Boletus aereus has a distinct effect of lowering the blood lipid and antioxidation in rats.
(6) Conclusion: Boletus speciosus has a distinct effect to reduce the blood lipid and antioxidation in rats.
(7) It is concluded that Boletus edulis and Gomphidius viscidus reacted to DDT stress through different mechanisms and both had the potential capabilities of degrading DDT.
(8) Culinary suggestions Side of beef with boletus mushrooms. Wild boar , venison. Roast duck with cherries.
(9) Boletus Boletus Branch and the category is pinecone Boletus fungi etc. collectively, in which the exception of a few species of poisonous or bitter and not edible, most varieties of food available.
(10) Ingredients: purified water, bailing mushroom, champignon , Boletus edulis, Agaricus Blazei, Morchella esculenta, LiquoricRoot, red jujube, honey[http://sentencedict.com], oligosaccharides.
(11) List of Products for Expor: Frozen Raspberry, Frozen Sour Cherry, Frozen Blackberry, Frozen Plum, Plum Marmalade, Frozen and Dry Mushrooms (Cantharellus cibarius, Boletus edulis).
(12) At the same time, large-scale forest fungi have valuable "mushrooms, mushrooms, morel, Hericium erinaceus, Boletus, Tricholoma matsutake, black fungus, the ears, silver?"
(13) The components of volatile flavor from dry fruiting bodies and fermentation products of Boletus edulis were studied in this paper.
(14) At the same time, have a valuable large-scale forest fungi mushrooms, mushrooms, morel, Hericium erinaceus, Boletus, Tricholoma matsutake, black fungus, the ears, 194 kinds of silver.
(15) The study of animal experiment indicated that the polysaccharides of Boletus Edulis could increase the weight of thymuses and spleen obviously, and promoted the immune function.
More similar words: fetus, cetus, foetus, impetus, get used to, quietus, bole, boleyn, bolero, bolt-hole, hyperbole, shibboleth, amphibole, anne boleyn, embolectomy, coitus interruptus, hypercholesterolemia, familial hypercholesterolemia, tus, tusk, tush, getup, get up, let up, letup, potus, lotus, ictus, actus, situs.