Random good picture Not show
1. Be careful with that audio recording.
2. In my audio record of the dive, I run out of adjectives to describe the subtle variations in the lava morphologies.
3. Purchase the audio recording of the programs.
4. Audio High Density. System of digital audio recording on grooveless discs, employing an electronically - guided capacitance pickup.
5. The reel-to-reel audio recording was made by a student who placed a microphone at a windowsill of a dormitory overlooking the anti-war rally, Canfora said.
6. The audio recording, posted on a web site, includes an undated photograph of the al - Qaida leader.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. One - click audio recording now prompts to record in Edison.
8. The first audio recording was made at the end of the 19 th century.
9. An original, especially an original audio recording, from which copies can be made.
10. We think to an audio recording of the whole course of interrogation is a preferable idea.
11. An audio recording of a book in print.
12. The paper uses the multi - channel audio recording system as the research object, analyzing the prose.
13. Software algorithm which lets the user clean an audio recording in real time or after the recording is made.
14. An introduction is given in the article to an automatic frequency modulation broadcasting system with digital audio recording function based on the computer software and hardware.
15. High sensitivity Digital Video Recording ( DVR ) including Line - in Audio Recording, VoiceRecording thru Mic.
16. Lesson: an Online University Degree Part I: Listen and Read: Read along with the audio recording.
17. Use a mirror to practice making difficult English sounds by repeating after a English audio recording.
18. Now that you have your cassette tape deck connected to the computer, we can use the open-source audio recording and editing software Audacity to capture the audio.
19. A wedding photo could contain clips of the wedding video or audio recording of the ceremony.
More similar words: recording studio, video recording, recording, tape recording, precordial, cording, video recorder, according, accordingly, according to, according as, according to plan, record keeping, record breaking, record-breaking, accordion, according to schedule, accounting record, accounting records, radio receiver, cardiorespiratory, radio reception, record, marauding, rerecord, re-record, on record, recorded, recorder, tape-record.