Random good picture Not show
1. This shop has a good assortment of goods to choose from.
2. The shelf contained a pell - mell assortment of English novels.
3. He was dressed in an odd assortment of clothes.
4. An unlikely assortment of rock stars and politicians attended the charity concert.
5. The cafe serves an assortment of gourmet treats.
6. There's a motley assortment/collection of old furniture in the house we're renting at the moment.
7. She was wearing an odd assortment of clothes.
8. Lindsey Inn, offers an assortment of hearty fare and seafood dishes in a comfortable atmosphere.
9. Limited assortment stores, sometimes called box stores, stock less than 1500 items; typically they sell no items requiring refrigeration.
10. An assortment of small children played around the signs that asked them not to play on the grass.
11. The cafe serves a surprising assortment of healthy gourmet treats.
12. Likewise, at Niya were recovered a wide assortment of silks from the tomb of a mummified man and woman.
13. We had, to the uninitiated, a bewildering assortment of electric sockets throughout the house.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. He brought in as ministers an odd assortment of incompetent relations and hangers-on.
15. Others are peddling an assortment of get-rich-quick schemes.
16. The soldier received a parcel containing an assortment of shirts, biscuits, and canned food.
17. It was stacked with the usual assortment of crates and containers, impregnable behind an ingenious array of clamps and locks.
18. An assortment of well-ventilated ferret carrying-boxes. Take your pick A compartmental ferret-box - the ferrets sitting placidly.
19. An assortment of furnishings and collectibles from all over the world will be available.
20. Surfaces were cluttered with an assortment of electronic equipment, and mechanical contrivances in varied states of readiness.
21. The photographer also assembles an assortment of major public buildings whose poor designs have done their own damage to the city.
22. According to others it was more properly a generic term used loosely to cover a wide assortment of observable cutaneous conditions.
23. Yet both of them must come into contact with the same assortment of germs and viruses in their daily lives.
24. While the adults sat on their forms we sat ourselves down on an assortment of broken chairs borrowed from the neighbours.
25. Some 150 delegates from many countries received reports, views, and arguments from a wide assortment of representatives from concerned bodies.
26. They are of two types: the warehouse store and the limited assortment store.
27. Anders was there, supposedly supervising the preparation of an assortment of mixed salads for the buffet.
28. A long polished table stood in the centre, holding an assortment of bottles, and a tray of glasses.
29. There was bread and butter, both fresh, and an assortment of tinned food.
30. Although the wheel has gone, the millpond is well maintained and is home to a great assortment of wildlife.
More similar words: comportment, deportment, apartment, assorted, department, compartment, fire department, department store, luggage compartment, executive department, purchasing department, assessor, contentment, resentment, discontentment, abetment, ointment, vestment, allotment, treatment, enactment, commitment, indictment, investment, adjustment, appointment, enchantment, recruitment, reenactment, mistreatment.