Random good picture Not show
(1) For Aristarchus proclaimed that the sun, not the earth, is the center of the universe.
(2) Although Aristarchus put forth an appealing hypothesis and nothing more.
(3) C., Aristarchus calculated that the earth revolves around the sun.
(4) As do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke, my fellow workers.
(5) Copernicus, like Aristarchus some seventeen centuries earlier, described a world in which the sun was at rest and the planets revolved around it in circular orbits.
(6) And so do Mark, Aristarchus , Demas , and Luke, my brother - workers.
(7) But no one among the ancients, except perhaps Aristarchus, possessed both merits, and no one in the Middle Ages possessed either.
(8) Then he mentions three Jewish friends Aristarchus, Mark and Justus.
(9) Phlm. 24 As do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke, my fellow workers.
(10) The people seized Gaius and Aristarchus, Paul's traveling companions from Macedonia, and rushed as one man into the theater.
(11) It was there, 18 centuries before the Copernican revolution, that Aristarchus posited a heliocentric solar system and Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth.
(12) And the town was full of noise and trouble, and they all came running into the theatre, having taken by force Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia who were journeying in company with Paul.
(13) Explanation: Anchored in the vast lava flows of the Moon's Oceanus Procellarum lies the Aristarchus Plateau.
(14) Acts 19:29 And the city was filled with confusion; and they rushed with one accord into the theater, seizing Gaius and Aristarchus of Macedonia, Paul's traveling companions.
(15) So the city was filled with the confusion, and they rushed together into the theater, dragging with them Gaius and Aristarchus(sentencedict.com), Macedonians who were Paul's companions in travel.
(16) And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us.
(17) And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
More similar words: starch, starchy, christchurch, starched, star chart, cornstarch, corn starch, christian church, star chamber, cassava starch, monetarist, guitarist, arista, militarist, wistaria, militaristic, autarchy, plutarch, church-state, baptist church, anarchist, methodist church, monarchist, archivist, monetarism, established church, protestant church, anarchistic, militarism, stare into the distance.