Random good picture Not show
1. In architectonics , the calculation of rectangular plate on elastic foundation, in common, is used by the finite element method and chart. It is difficult to obtain the universal analytic solution.
2. The paper firstly explains the architectonics of NS2, and then presents the procedure of simulating the Constraint-based route computing of MPLS Traffic Engineering.
3. University graduate in architectonics , fresh graduate is permitted also.
4. Majored in Landscape Garden Planning or Architectonics, Above 3 years similar work experiences.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. It initially root in architectonics, which adopt architectural step and method to analyze and dispose software.
6. The returned students of Chinese architectonics in modern times have played a significant role in Chinese architectural history of the modern age.
7. Majored in Landscape Garden Planning or Architectonics, Above 3 years work experiences or similar.
8. We analysis the course content of "Architectonics" abstractly, the important knowledge spot is extracted as the courseware module to integrate the online learning system.
9. Architectonics Engineering: Building Design, City Planning, Park and Garden Design, On-Spot Management, Research of Project Feasibility, Project Design.
10. She has got an agile thinking and solid professional foundation, which engender her distinctive legal thinking and architectonics.
11. It has been used widely in many different subjects such as Geoscience, Material Science, Architectonics, Surveying and Meteorology.
12. He came to the United States in 1935 to abstraction architectonics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (B. Arch. 1940) and the Harvard Graduate School of Design (M. Arch. 1946).
13. This thesis tries to study and analyze the subject of residential buildings in rural construction from architectonics perspective under the guidance of related methodologies and theories.
More similar words: architectonic, victorian architecture, architect, tectonics, architecture, architectural, architecturally, plate tectonics, cytoarchitecture, gothic architecture, landscape architect, greek architecture, network architecture, architectural design, computer architecture, landscape architecture, classical architecture, tectonic, tectonic movement, plate tectonic theory, architrave, orchiectomy, electronics, orchidectomy, conic section, research director, newtonian mechanics, microelectronics, electronic signal, chronic bronchitis.