Random good picture Not show
1. And Jacob deceived Laban the Aramean by not telling him that he was fleeing.
2. The Lord sent Babylonian, Aramean, Moabite and Ammonite raiders against him. He sent them to destroy Judah, in accordance with the word of the Lord proclaimed by his servants the prophets.
3. Moreover, Jacob deceived Laban the Aramean by not telling him he was running away.
4. The sons of Manasseh , whom his Aramean concubine bore: she bore Machir, the father of Gilead.
5. Then God came to Laban the Aramean in a dream at night and said to him, "Be careful not to say anything to Jacob, either good or bad."
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The sons of Manasseh: Asriel, whom his Aramean concubine bore; she bore Machir the father of Gilead.
7. You'd leave your farm and spend the time and energy to travel to God's house, where you would recite: "My father was a wandering Aramean ..."
8. For the same price they obtained horses to export to all the Hittite and Aramean kings.
9. Then Isaac sent Jacob on his way, and he went to Paddan Aram, to Laban son of Bethuel the Aramean, the brother of Rebekah, who was the mother of Jacob and Esau.
10. Then you shall declare before the LORD your God: "My father was a wandering Aramean, and he went down into Egypt with a few people and lived there and became a great nation, powerful and numerous.
11. The descendants of Manasseh: Asriel was his descendant through his Aramean concubine. She gave birth to Makir the father of Gilead.
12. and Isaac was forty years old when he married Rebekah daughter of Bethuel the Aramean from Paddan Aram and sister of Laban the Aramean.
More similar words: caramel, name and address, paramecia, paramedic, parameter, paramecium, parametric, paramedian, caramelize, paramedical, key parameter, nonparametric, parameterize, grammatical meaning, parameterized, parameter list, formal parameter, parameterization, population parameter, time and time again, meany, mean, meant, means, meander, demean, meanie, meanly, demeanor, come and go.