Random good picture Not show
(1) Conclusion GLB possesses obvious sedative, hypnotic and anticonvulsive effects.
(2) Cinnamamide Compounds possess inhibition, hypnotic, Sedative and anticonvulsive activity in central nervous system.
(3) Objective: To study the sedative, hypnotic and anticonvulsive effects of Long Gu in mice.
(4) Methods: To compare the Anticonvulsive effect of water-soluble extracted at different temperature from Pinella Rhizoma by the index of mortality and tonic convulsion induced by strychnine in mice.
(5) Objective: Study on the Anticonvulsive effect of water-soluble extracted at different temperature from Rhizoma Pinellas.
(6) Anticonvulsive drugs later relieved her of these delusions and most of her other symptoms.
(7) It is suggested that CSI is an effective anticonvulsive drug.
(8) Methods:To compare the Anticonvulsive effect of water-soluble extracted at different temperature from Pinellas Rhizoma by the index of mortality and tonic convulsion induced by strychnine in mice.
(9) Conclusions The study shows that SPFMF could result in changes of rabbit behavior and could have the anticonvulsive effect for the partial seizure in rabbit.
(10) CONCLUSION SEE-CO2PP inhibits the epileptiform discharge and convulsive behaviors of convulsive model rats(sentencedict.com/anticonvulsive.html), which suggests SEE-CO2PP has anticonvulsive action.
More similar words: anticonvulsant, convulsive, convulsively, electroconvulsive therapy, convulsion, convulsions, convulsant, convulse, anticorrosive, anti-corrosive, obsessive-compulsive, obsessive-compulsive disorder, emulsive, compulsive, repulsive, impulsive, propulsive, impulsively, compulsively, repulsive force, impulsiveness, impulsive force, propulsive force, avulsion, revulsion, anticoagulant, anti-coagulant, manticore, antitussive, atlantic ocean.