Random good picture Not show
1. We should similarly record potential analytical review techniques which we consider would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit work.
2. Similarly, applying analytical review procedures to consolidated financial statements may not be as effective or efficient as applying the same procedures to individual subsidiaries or divisions.
3. Analytical review run through all the auditing courses, It is a full course method of judging accounting information quality.
4. Analytical review is an important, helpful and cost-effective approach if applied sensibly.
5. The effectiveness of analytical review will depend to some extent on whether the figures involved are "manageable".
6. The essay mainly applies analytical review procedure to improve the auditing efficiency and confirm the emphases of the auditing field in the audit of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
7. It is therefore essential that this understanding be used to the full at the planning stage of the audit in order to determine the most appropriate analytical review techniques.
8. Contemporary clinical research of traditional Chinese medicines for chronic hepatitis B in China: An analytical review.
More similar words: critical review, analytical, analytically, psychoanalytical, analytical balance, analytical geometry, annual review, judicial review, analytic, analytics, analyticity, analytic study, psychoanalytic, analytic method, analytic geometry, critical analysis, vertical analysis, statistical analysis, review, preview, reviewer, reviewable, book review, peer review, review copy, paralytic, catalytic, salary review, sneak preview, print preview.