Random good picture Not show
1. A new variety of the genus Alnus from Hunan.
2. During the winter, the female inflorescences of Alnus mandshurica were protected by bud scales, while those of Alnus sibirica naked.
3. The genetic responses of 13 alder ( Alnus cremastogyne ) provenances was evaluated for at 5 test locations.
4. During the winter, the male inflorescences of Alnus mandshurica and Alnus sibirica were naked.
5. Effect of different treatments of Alnus cremastogyne clones on Buds of Browse was studied.
6. According to the 6-year-old data of Alnus cremastogyne, the experiment analysis has been made for dry trunk weight of single tree of the 15 provenances and 51 families in 3 sites.
7. Betula ermanii and Alnus mandshurica predominated in the colonizing woody species on forest boundaries.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Alder ( Alnus nepalensis ), an important non - legume nitrogen - fixing plant, occurs widely in the eastern Himalayas.
9. Acacia dealbata and Alnus cremastogyne were selected as the species with quite fast growth on 3 indexes of tree height, ground diameter and crown mean width.
10. This paper made a dynamic study of the seasonal variation of nutrient elements in the fine roots and soil from Alnus cremastogyme Burk plantations, and of the relationship between them.
11. Using scanning electron microscopy techniques to observe the leaves surface of Alnus mandshurica and find it far axial epidermis with peltate glandular hairs.
12. Hosts include Casuarina spp, members of the genera Myrica and Alnus , and other species that are not widely exploited for agriculture.
13. Through mensuration and research of the Interception by Canopy, Litter Moisture Content Impress and Soil water physical characteristics of Alnus cremastogyne Burli.
14. Either the whole water holding capacity or the water holding capacity of each layer is bigger than the Alnus formosana.
15. Correlation analysis shows that growth rate has no effect on wood density and chemical composition of Alnus cremastogyne plantations in the plantation area.
16. The results suggested that obvious difference of chromosome number appeared among these Alnus species, even in the same species from different population, and spontaneous polyploidy might occur.
17. The variation degree of PAL activity, lignin growmjiight-growth of each Alnus cremastogyne clones is consistent.
18. This paper made a study of the biomass and productivity of 5-year-old Alnus cremastogyne Burkill forests under different site conditions.
More similar words: walnut, walnut oil, walnut tree, real number, malnutrition, serial number, decimal number, natural number, ordinal number, rational number, practical nurse, cardinal number, original number, irrational number, hexadecimal number, unusualness, total parenteral nutrition, gallnut, hazelnut, betelnut, betel nut, brazil nut, call number, cell nucleus, model number, a small number of, alnico, onus, nonuse, in use.