Random good picture Not show
1) English pound coins have milled edges.
2) An english pound , or one hundred pence.
3) The English pound has see-sawed against the American dollar for the last two weeks.
4) All she had was a small purse with ten English pound notes in it!
5) In 1959 on the Coronation Day of the Queen I finished l position out of 108 participants. I got the prize of One Kerosine Lamp, One Blanket, Bottle of Cinzano and 20 shillings or one English Pound.
6) As soon as the servant bought the painting for less than one English pound, the auctioneer stopped the bidding and asked the lawyer to read again from the will.
7) The stability of money is the precondition of economic growth. The stability of English Pound is a key factor of England's success.
More similar words: british pound, english person, english people, English, old english, englishman, english ivy, Englishness, king's english, englishwoman, english class, black english, english muffin, middle english, english teacher, spoken English, english system, modern english, american english, informal English, in plain English, english channel, english language, english civil war, business english, english-speaking, english department, english revolution, department of english, oxford english dictionary.