Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tocopherol acid succinate is one of the important Vitamin E products and has a number of medical functions.
2. The conversion of d - α - tocopherol and the yield of d - α - tocopherol acetate were more than 98 %.
3. We found that, like ascorbic acid, tocopherol concentrations decreased after slow-heat and fast-heat pasteurisation procedures.
4. Alpha - tocopherol esters have become the principal sources of vi tamin E products due to their stabilities.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Compared to other kinds of oil, the tocopherol content of wheat germ oil is fairly high.
6. Tocopherol esters are of a great variety and have various pharmaceutical functions.
7. Gamma - tocopherol methyltransferase ( ? ? - TMT ) played a significant < ... pathway, which catalyze ? ? δ - tocopherol into α? ? - tocopherol.
8. The immediate product must be rebleached to remove the oxidized tocopherol and other secondary oxidation products.
9. MAIN COMPONENTS Metallothionein , plant-extracting essence , evening primrose , xanthan gum , ocean essence , HA, vitamin E, MP , tocopherol.
10. Initial animal studies indicate that Ester - E's absorption may exceed that of the tocopherol and acetate forms.
11. Because it is water-soluble, the substance may be consumed in much more diverse ways than the oil-soluble tocopherol.
12. A calibration transformation matrix method is described for the quantitative detection of adulteration of peanut oil based on fatty acid, sterol and tocopherol contents.
13. EVOIL ? OLIVE exhibits greater stability over time due to the addition of natural Tocopherol.
More similar words: photocopy, photocopier, to come, go to court, protocol, to collect, microcopy, to conclude, gopher, streptococci, prophet, strophe, streptococcus, in loco parentis, prophesy, prophecy, prophets, sycophant, cacophony, anopheles, prophetic, radio control, sycophancy, francophone, philosopher, apostrophe, sycophantic, sarcophagus, cacophonous, catastrophe.