Random good picture Not show
1. He was chief of SAS flight operations in Stockholm.
2. Modes of access Most users are accessing the SAS/LBS on the Manchester mainframe.
3. The SAS, once again, had done its job.
4. We return to Glasgow by SAS on Sunday morning.
5. The stated intention of the proposed SAS is to establish reporting practice which is both clear and informative.
6. Objective To study the effect of intravenously injected noradrenaline on plasma sialic acid(SA) level and the possible mechanism.
7. In Chapter IV, a CLSC network optimization method based on Simulated Annealing(SA) in certain white goods enterprise is studied.
8. Sa Knoff started from the 1970s for Hollywood's big company to compose the soap opera, he wrote a play the TV series "Supreme Trial lawyer" once broadcast serially in US for 9 years.
9. This paper investigates how to use SA algorithm to realize the idea of quick match for the speech pattern.
10. Objective To study effect of Chinese herbal composition (Named ZJKL powder) on twomarkers of epididymal function, glycerol-3-phosphorylcholine (GPC) and sialic acid (SA).
11. That Sa Gang Che Chen carried Mongolian philosophy to the stage of Buddhistic philosophy has decided on his important position in the history of Mongolian philosophy.
12. Ethephon and SA treatments could increase the net photosynthesis in two sugarcane varieties, but decreased the gas conductance and evaporation after within 20 days after the treatments.
13. This also guaranteed Sa Debei displays stably essential essential factor.
14. This paper presents a channel adaptation method named spectral adjusting (SA) normalizes the distorted speech spectrum with a piecewise linear normalization function.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Aimer, c'est trouver sa richesse hors de soi.
16. While improving the Range Resolution, using Synthetic Aperture (SA) processing based on holographic imaging in order to improve the Azimuth Resolution.
17. The bintree structure based on SA rule makes it more flexible and simple to control the robots swarm.
18. Friedel-Crafts acetylation of salicylamide(SA) with acetyl chloride to 5-acetylsalicylamide using triethylammonium chloroaluminate ionic liquid(IL) as both catalyst and solvent was investigated.
19. Results: The adverse reaction of SA mainly contains phlebitis, local edema and ache, hypersusceptibility and kidney injury.
20. Within GSA, Popkins System Architecture (SA) is one of the most used data modeling tools.
21. Clear the Enable system administrator ( SA ) user name check box.
22. Then, just to make it worse, I went into the SAS.
23. The former won, which was all to the good as far as the SAS was concerned.
24. Cross-border operations, kidnapping involving loyalists hired for the purpose, the role of the SAS and infighting between the security services.
25. The beginning of July 1942 marked a radical change in the operational style of the SAS.
26. Ce n 'é tait pas du tout la r é ponse à sa pri è re.
27. An "atrially triggered" pacemaker can pick up the signals directly from the SA node and strengthen them before passing them to the ventricles.
28. Hence the consolidated balance sheet for 1988 shows Cofipex's stake in Bouygues SA as shares that the group held in itself.
29. When compared with JA alone, JA treatment plus IAA, SA and ethephon respectively caused no significant change in laticifer differentiation.
30. If you're familiar with this kind of folk music, you should have heard names like Dadawa, Liu Sola, and more recently, Sa Dingding.
More similar words: maidenhead, inherit, inherent, inherently, head, ahead, hothead, head on, head off, head up, head for, forehead, ahead of, go ahead, get ahead, bulkhead, headline, pigheaded, spearhead, subheading, headfirst, headdress, head office, make headway, ahead of time, headquarters, ahead of schedule, in hand, in half, inhibit.