Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A gold bracelet dangled from his left wrist.
2. She clasped a bracelet round her wrist.
3. Her bracelet was set with emeralds.
4. The diamond bracelet is very beautiful.
5. The bracelet was engraved with his name and date of birth.
6. I can't open the catch on this bracelet.
7. When Mary broke her bracelet, she was at the point of tears.
8. He wore a copper bracelet on his wrist.
9. She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.
10. The bracelet was so tight that it started to chafe .
11. She has a gold bracelet that was beset with jewels.
12. He picked the bracelet up for me.
13. I'd like you to take this bracelet as a gift.
14. Gold charms dangled from her bracelet.
15. She clasped the bracelet around her wrist.
16. She hates the girl with the dangle bracelet too.
17. She took my hand, and played with my bracelet - and her fingers, her wrist were just bones.
18. The sound of his bracelet precedes him and he brings a rush of morning chill in.
19. An old-fashioned analogue watch and a chunky bracelet on the right wrist might be observed through half-closed lids.
20. When it was over, he slipped the chosen bracelet on to her dimpled wrist, smiling into her eyes like a lover.
21. He fastened the bracelet for her.
22. The necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings were displayed in a tan chamois leather box.
23. Joyce has been under a cloud since her roommate's bracelet disappeared.
24. She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet.
25. Hanging from his right wrist is a heavy gold bracelet.
26. She was wearing a tiara, a diamond necklace and a gold bracelet the works!Sentence dictionary
27. The jeweler charges lots of money to set diamonds in a bracelet.
28. Lying on silk in the round leather box was a bracelet.
29. Tom turned around and saw Freddie staring at the silver identification bracelet on his left wrist.
30. These classic ladies' wrist watches have a teardrop-shaped face and a delicate bracelet to grace your wrist.
More similar words: brace, braced, embrace, celebration, celebrity, celestial, race, bracket, accelerate, decelerate, grace, trace, bric-a-brac, graceful, disgrace, disgraced, racecourse, human race, gracefulness, face to face, cell, cancel, excel, parcel, cellar, scarcely, cell phone, celibate, fiercely, photocell.