Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was misplaced in that job; she ought to be doing something more creative.
2. Her optimism turned out to be misplaced.
3. I realized that my trust in him was misplaced.
4. Grandfather used to misplace his glasses.
5. Her confidence in him was entirely misplaced.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I've misplaced my glasses they're not in my bag.
7. Oh dear, I seem to have misplaced the letter.
8. Somehow the suitcase with my clothes was misplaced.
9. Lenders rely on the misplaced loyalty of existing borrowers to make their profit.
10. The dictionary may have been misplaced somewhere else.
11. His trust in them was misplaced.
12. His criticisms are misconceived and misplaced.
13. She misplaced her keys so often that her secretary used to carry spare ones for her.
14. Your trust in her is misplaced; she'll cheat you if she can.
15. He made a misplaced attempt at reconciliation.
16. She stuck with him through a misplaced sense of loyalty.
17. I'm afraid your confidence in my abilities is misplaced.
18. The general's confidence in his army proved misplaced.
19. My confidence in him was misplaced.
20. Jitter and misplace of the bit synchronization signal will reduce the anti-interference performances of communication equipment directly, also increase bit error probabaility.
21. Shortened stirrups misplace the legs in a forward position for the dressage rider.
22. Guests frequently misplace or leave behind their personal possessions in hotel rooms.
23. I often misplace something that she should have put away.
24. Wrap USB cable around the case and never misplace your cable again.
25. If you think deafness is funny, you've got a very misplaced sense of humour.
26. Biometrics promises identities that are virtually impossible to steal, impersonate or misplace.
More similar words: displace, display, on display, place, replace, in place, out of place, workplace, take place, placement, complacent, in place of, complacency, replacement, marketplace, polling place, take the place of, in the first place, displeased, displeasing, splashed, hemisphere, solace, palace, placid, placate, shoelace, necklace, placidity, placatory.