1. She had misread a date in the Tour Book.
2. The government largely misread the mood of the electorate.
3. His confidence was misread as arrogance.
4. The driver misread an important signal.
5. I had completely misread his intentions.
6. I think she misread the situation.
7. I misread the instructions / what the instructions said.
8. I'm afraid I completely misread the situation.
9. I misread "Mrs" as "Mr".
10. His tactlessness showed that he had completely misread the situation.
11. You must have misread the address.
12. I thought he fancied me, but I'd completely misread the signals.
13. You couldn't be more mistaken, Alex. You've utterly misread the situation.
14. They largely misread the mood of the electorate.
15. His chauffeur misread his route and took a wrong turning.
16. The general misread the enemy's intentions, and didn't anticipate the attack.
17. The doctor must have misread the notes.
18. Her behaviour was usually misread as indifference.
19. The letter was dated May 16th but I misread it as 14th.
20. Mothers may also misread signals and think the baby is crying because he is hungry.
21. The general misread the enemy's intentions.
22. Hobert misread a coverage, thought he was looking at a blitz and threw a killer interception.
23. It was found that tests had been systematically misread since 1987.
24. Males that misread the body and facial postures of a potential mate get bitten or kicked.
25. Sometimes they misread the house numbers, and they pound on our door(sentencedict.com/misread.html), demanding to be let in.
26. Tory politicians are also liable to misread the trade-off in voters' minds between taxation and spending.
27. BIn this saga of judicial wrangling, the government misread public sentiment.
28. She was beginning to wonder if she'd misread it - got the time all wrong.
29. I was given the wrong tablets when the chemist misread my prescription.
30. As had happened in previous nuclear accidents, the operators misread the situation.
More similar words: readmission, disregard, mislead, read, bread, tread, thread, reader, spread, get ready, breadth, dreaded, already, reading, readily, mistreat, readable, spread out, dreadful, readdress, already in, threadlike, widespread, spread over, read between the lines, Israeli, disrupt, as regards, glorious revolution, mist.