Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) That scheming, cheating harlot, whose son you have consorted with like a cheap jade.
(2) And the harlot who bad lured Vechey to his doom?
(3) So just as the harlot tells Enkidu after his sexual awakening that he has become like a god, so Adam and Eve after eating the forbidden fruit are said to be like divine beings. Why?
(4) A harlot was sent to heaven when she died, while her detractor, a self-righteous reformer, found himself in hell.
(5) Their liquor gone, They play the harlot continually; Their rulers dearly love shame.
(6) Now Samson went to Gaza and saw a harlot there, and went in to her.
(7) They think you're a bit of a harlot, but that's only a few people.
(8) Destructive and greedy as a harlot.
(9) The cold smile of a deceased harlot.
(10) He shouts her out into the street for a harlot.
(11) I would wear rags and live upon rye bread and water rather than be a harlot to the greatest man in the world.
(12) Her point, when she told me, was that one need not have been the all-time harlot of the world.
(13) Now the same diamonds are afforded by a television star or a talented harlot.
(14) Why should I approve of his cavorting with a harlot?
(15) But they said[sentencedict.com],'should he treat our sister as a harlot? "
(16) And behold, a woman comes to meet him, Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart.
(17) The book is an allegory in which the prophet is presented as a man married to a harlot or an adulterous wife.
(18) When Judah saw her , he thought she was a harlot, for she had covered her face.
(19) Like Israel of old, and Gomer, are playing the harlot, seeking other lovers. Sentencedict.com
(20) But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the harlot.
(21) Then went Samson to Gaza , and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
(22) Thus they became unclean in their practices , And played the harlot in their deeds.
(23) But I believe that in the country of Islamite stil have harlot no doubt.