1. Left: Scenes shot on telephoto appear to have compressed perspectives which can be used to good effect.
2. Nikon for instance produce a telephoto lens, several wide angle lenses and a fish-eye for their range of models.
3. The combination of telephoto capabilities and an f/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range up to 500mm makes this a great lens for wildlife, sports and for you stargazers, astrophotography.
4. Telephoto - type SLR cameras have a similar appearance, and more portable than the fuselage and zoom features.
5. His name for it was phono - telephoto.
6. You may use a zoom or telephoto lens on your camera.
7. I commonly use the Olympus 100 millimeter telephoto lens.
8. A telephoto lens is available as an option.
9. A bank of telephoto lenses homed in on him.
10. C: I want a telephoto lens. Do you have one here?
11. These were made discreetly with the aid of a telephoto lens and with the full co-operation of the club.
12. Before getting out of the way (sentencedict.com), Steininger captured this digital photo with a 500 mm telephoto lens.
13. S : Yes, some of them include a built - in zoom lens with wide - angle and telephoto settings.
14. When shooting in wildness, photographers usually shoot with long telephoto lenses from a distance.
15. S : Pardon me. C : I want a telephoto lens.
16. One limiting factor is the viewing angle, which is comparable to using a camera lens: a telephoto lens has a narrower view than a wide-angle lens.
17. If you always shoot with - angle or normal lens,(sentencedict.com/telephoto.html) maybe it's time to try a telephoto.
18. There is also a small (0.2%) amount of measurable - and visible - pincushion distortion at the telephoto end of the zoom ( click here for test chart ).
19. Is the photo effective because it is compressed with a telephoto, or opened up with a wide-angle lens?
20. Still another kind of effect is apparent when you look through a telephoto lens.
More similar words: telephone, telephony, mobile phone, elephant, photo, elephantine, photocell, photogenic, photograph, photographer, photocopier, photography, hotel, dichotomy, telegraph, telescope, telecommunications, phosphorescent, nephew, aleppo, hot, narcolepsy, cephalopod, hotline, hot money, each other, a big shot, phone, motor, phony.