Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Any combination of fixed and mobile telephony and data communications can operate as a single entity over the Ericsson Business Network.
(2) At present, around half of transatlantic telephony traffic is carried via satellite.
(3) IP telephony system can not only provide voice application, but also provide many kinds of intelligent services, it can replace the traditional Private Branch eXchange (PBX) system completely.
(4) A failure occurred while disabling the Telephony Server.
(5) In more recent years, telephony has entered this fray, and the desire to make Web programs accessible over normal phone lines has come into vogue.
(6) The WRP400 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as voicemail, fax, and interactive voice response systems.
(7) LAN IP telephony system provides IP voice applications over the Ethernet LAN.
(8) In mobile telephony, first - generation systems were analog , circuit - switched.
(9) In some countries internet telephony is outlawed for this very reason.
(10) Select the Sametime Unified Telephony API option, and then select the Security role to user/group mapping option.
(11) Java Telephony API: Allows Java programs to create and terminate outgoing calls, listen for and answer incoming calls, and detect changes in the call state.
(12) A failure occurred while setting up the Telephony Server.
(13) Long distance telephony was also an option, but costs were very high and it often sounded as if the other party was speaking from inside some kind of echo chamber on a distant planet.
(14) For example, a voice-over-IP telephony application might generate ring-in, ring-out, connect, and disconnect events, and expose call, hold, and hang-up actions.
(15) CTI ( Computer Telephony Integration ) technology is a developing computer and communications technology.
(16) After you have installed the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony API, you need to complete some configuration steps to configure security for the application.
(17) Time Division Multiple Access: a digital wireless telephony transmission technique.
(18) And the successful development and application of IP telephony foreshow the appearance of the new information network basing on IP.
(19) These optical fibres may be used for new sorts of telephony. Sentencedict.com
(20) According to Envoy Systems' Peter Krall, the group's aim is to create awareness of computer-integrated telephony rather than to make standards.
(21) One possibility for overcoming shortcomings in local distribution is wireless communication technology, including microwave cellular telephony.
(22) By that definition, one might think that the Internet is no different from ordinary telephony.
(23) The agreement with Intel provides for the integration of telephony, video and data transfer applications.
(24) Isenberg , David S , Rise of the Stupid Network , Computer Telephony , August 1997, 16 - 26 .
(25) Call center is a complicated information system, which integrates CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) techniques, Program Controlled Switch technologies, and Network technologies.
(26) The optional configuration steps for the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony API listed above are required for this second option to work.
(27) The automatic phone dialer cannot be started. Close all other telephony programs, and then try again.
(28) The dispatching of a signal, message, or other form of intelligence by wire, radio, telegraphy, telephony, facsimile, or other means.
(29) If carriers don't oversubscribe the first hop, you can get PSTN voice quality from IP telephony.
(30) Sooner or the VoIP service will be imperative to a greater extent in the telephony market.
More similar words: telephone, mobile phone, elephant, cacophony, phone, telescope, telecommunications, phosphorescent, narcolepsy, cephalopod, honor, irony, agony, photo, colony, honestly, catch on, touch on, harmony, antonym, switch on, ceremony, acrimony, anonymous, metaphor, testimony, tell, acrophobia, photograph, photographer.