Random good picture Not show
(1) Narcolepsy is not a psychiatric or physiological problem, but rather it is believed to be a genetic one.
(2) But with proper attention and treatment, people with narcolepsy enjoy a relatively normal life.
(3) When untreated, narcolepsy can be a dangerous condition.
(4) Mutations in the orexin receptors are associated with narcolepsy, a chronic sleep disorder.
(5) Two of the most common narcolepsy symptoms (excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy ) seem to be connected to emotional state.
(6) Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder, affecting the part of the brain that regulates when to be asleep and when to be awake.
(7) Methods 30 narcolepsy subjects with cataplexy who had no direct or specific treatment since 6 months were admitted to the department for fluoxetine treatment efficacy studies.
(8) He believes that narcolepsy is attributable to an inability to suppress REM sleep during waking.
(9) The symptoms of narcolepsy—particularly sleep attacks and cataplexy—can wreak havoc on your ability to live a normal life.
(10) Related ConditionsSleep paralysis is sometimes associated with narcolepsy.
(11) It turns out he has narcolepsy , his friend has Tourette's, and of course I'm a gimp(sentencedict.com), so a grand time was had by all.
(12) Narcolepsy and restless legs syndrome can be treated with lifestyle changes and prescription medication.
(13) Narcolepsy affects around 30, 000 people in the UK and about 70 per cent of them also have cataplexy.
(14) Research has indicated that narcoleptics have a set of genes that are triggered by unknown factors to cause narcolepsy.
(15) Seek immediate medical help because there might be a serious underlying disorder such as apnea, narcolepsy, hypersomnia, or a disease.
(16) There are also many people who experience Sleep Paralysis without having signs of narcolepsy. Sentencedict.com
(17) Dr Allen, 35, a scientist, suffers from bouts of "cataplexy", a rare symptom of narcolepsy, triggered by strong emotions-such as fear, surprise or laughter.
(18) According to the Daily Telegraph, Dr Allen, 35, a scientist, suffers from bouts of "cataplexy", a rare symptom of narcolepsy, triggered by strong emotions-such as fear, surprise or laughter.
(19) Objective To explore the clinical value of depression and event related potentials P300 in children with narcolepsy(NRL).
(20) Like most cataplexy sufferers, Ms Underwood is also battling narcolepsy - a condition that makes her drop off to sleep without warning.
(21) Modafinil is a novel central stimulant for the treatment of narcolepsy and idiopathic hypersomnia.
More similar words: percolate, anarchy, monarchy, overcome, elephant, telephone, mobile phone, psyche, under control, psychology, psychiatrist, psychologist, psychological, lunar, march, arcane, narrow, binary, a far cry, starch, parcel, seminar, carcass, narrator, luminary, scenario, ordinary, scarcely, research, narrative.